[RELEASE] Advanced Administration System | Web & In Game

Thank you so much for this <3
Will maybe used in BCDOJRP

Found what i believe to be a bug with the automatic kick for bad language. Upon typing just one letter into chat, with no command such as /ooc. It will kick you. Any letter such as a, g, h, etc. It just kicks you with the message set by the plugin.

who can help me with install?

Hey, im not the most experienced with web servers but whenever i click on the hyperlink i setup to my /admin/index.php it just downloads the file, and doesnt execute it. I’ve tried googles suggested answers by dropping a new htaccess or whatever the file is called into the root of my web server, before /admin/. I’ve tried on three browsers.

Broken .htaccess

How would i fix that? lol

Rename .htaccess to something else and see if the file works afterward.

aahm for some reason it doesnt work. I have the panel installed and i can login but if i for example go to the recent player list (or any other button) it gives me an error 404

It was discussed multiple times in this thread that it requires heavy modification to get it to work. You’ll have to make heavy edits to fix broken links and features. Either wait for a future release that’s ready for public use or modify it to suit your needs.

okey. do you know any other web panel that is compatible with vRP?

I don’t know of one but I’m in the process of writing a panel that will work for all frameworks, including custom. If you want in on the alpha and beta releases , shoot me a DM and I’ll add your name to the list.

Would be really nice to have a white listing feature in this panel!

would you also be able to use it in an FXServer?

If you mean a vanilla fivem server, yes.

This panel should require modification as long as you have all the requirements. If it it giving 404 errors your .htaccess is either not working with that web server OR you’re missing requirements.

Once again this wasn’t meant to be under releases yet moderators deems it should be and then removed all Discord information which was vital to community support for this project.

Does this work non esx and non vrp as well?

Why are there some folders missing? I get “The requested URL /panell/recent was not found on this server.” when i click “recent player list”. Its not working

same i have that problem to

THIS USES A PHP ROUTER. THIS MEANS IT “CREATES” FILES/FOLDERS ON THE FLY. IF THEY ARE MISSING, THEY AREN’T ACTUALLY MISSING. IF YOU ARE GETTING A 404 ERROR THIS IS BECAUSE OF EITHER A.) Broken HTACCESS or B.) MISSING REQUIREMENTS.

Sorry for the bold and caps. People post and ask this every week.

There will be none of that… Support for any and all resources will remain free, as it is a violation of FiveM’s TOS to make a profit off of anything FiveM