[Release] Admin Script [2.1]

when is the admin script going to come out with radius and blips?

Admin Pursuit- A person running from an admin, causing the admin to chase the guy.

Why are you having an admin pursuit? Admins should be OOC, not running around after rule breakers. Find out who it is using map or ID above their head, freeze them, talk to them, take action (warn/kick) then carry on with your IC roleplaying.

1 Like

I see all of this hate but people don’t realize how hard it is to write a script like this from scratch or by modifying existing scripts. Props to you man. Keep doing what you’re doing and don’t listen to this hate.

2 Likes

see why people don’t make resources so they don’t have to deal with hate.

The script isnt working and i followed the directions correctly. I can get the no_perm one to work just fine just not the other one.

I really want it please it will help out my server tremedously, will you please do it? I really want it! I think it is an awesome resource, because I’ve been trying to find one for a while. contact me on discord please, and send it to me if you don’t want to release it. KevCentralTV #1042

Version 1.0.5 Coming out soon! + one more feature coming is a Admin MDT

1 Like

I may be discontinuing the script after version 2.5.9 Due to delays and personal issues. if anyone want’s to contribute go ahead and fork the repo and make changes and send a PR to mine.

1 Like

This is literally @Scott_UK 's priority cooldown script with the text changed and re-positioned and then the command changed… At least priority cooldown has some reason for it. I still don’t get why admins are having “admin pursuits” anyway?

1 Like

psst did you not read the description. plus half of the code was edited to. again you can simply make it yourself by using draw commands!

Cleaned up the topic, please keep it clean or it will be closed and unlisted.
For the topic starter, if you see anything inappropriate, flag the post instead of you flaming the person himself.

UPDATE: i am delaying Version 1.2 because i am learning more about lua. and i am also trying to learn the GTA Functions & learning how they work until then i will delay this until i learn more! hope you guys can support this.

if you’d like to help support it please fork it,edit the files and make a PR (Pull Request) on my github.

1 Like

so when is it coming out? Been 11 days since you said you are delaying it…

I Dont Understand Having This When U Can Bring Them To You And Freeze Them

Hidden Details #1

Oh boy

whispers in mind Here we go again.

Hidden Details #2

For everyone that complains about shit

IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT THEN DON’T DOWNLOAD IT! IT’S THAT SIMPLE

that’s what i call (Hidden Details #2)

if the argument’s don’t stop i might as well discontinue this project and have a mod close it because i have to deal with all of this nonsense that people post and have to critise the OP creations i just don’t get it. Did we complain about the old fivem getting sued by T2 Yes we did. but rockstar didn’t do we complain about fivem? no we don’t so why complain about the resources people make. what happend to keeping topics tidy? <-- Reference to @Syntasu

https://forum.cfx.re/faq#keep-tidy

what Happened to the old days where no one complained ;(

1 Like

@rhys19 hey man nice like that

UPDATE: I will be adding in the proximity today :smiley:

1 Like