[Release] Admin Script [2.1]

Hello guys i am bringing you the Admin Script Version 2.1
basically you do /startadmin and it adds you to the There is currently <AmountOfPeople> in pursuit for example if you do /startadmin it will now show
There is currently 1 admin in pursuit!

hope you guys enjoy! refer to the post #58
for testing the proximity script!

Admin Script

Available Commands

/adminon - Enables the Admin command!
/adminoff - Disables the on screen text!

Pictures

When you try the command with no permissions:

Downloads:

Github
Or Direct Download
No Perms Version

WHEN USING THE PERMISSION VERSION USE THE WIKI I HAVE TO SETUP THE ACE PERMISSIONS!

WIKI: https://github.com/rhys19/Admin-Script/wiki/Setting-up-Ace-Permissions

CREDITS

@FAXES for his help with ace permissions from his AOP Script
@Scott_UK for the priority cooldown script & @LGDevelopment for his edit on priority cooldown
Let’s Not Forget @Vespura for posting his guide on how to use ACES & Principals!

11 Likes

Lovely.

2 Likes

you can do so many things with textdraw :joy:

2 Likes

“Disables the admin script!”

Does this disable the script or the textdraw?

well i mean i didn’t know what else to put there :wink:

1 Like

Could you add support so when you relogg the server it will still show?

:thinking:

1 Like

“Sir step back theres an admin in a pursuit right now.” Lol…

3 Likes

Well, i was working on this script but you beat me to the chase, good work!

2 Likes

Although you should add a blip for a circle, so when a player is whithin the radius of the blip they get notified! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is happening here? lol

2 Likes

apparently what’s happening is an argument about how this script shouldn’t of been released because it’s a piece of shit bla bla bla.

i only made the resource because someone requested it so why the argument.

1 Like

It’s cool, I took a look in the code and I think some things could improve.
The command when it is activated will show to all who are inside the server that the admin is in pursuit, it would not be more useful a command that would activate for a specific ID or that would only activate in the radius in which the admin is. Another thing could also be to count the number of admins that are in pursuit, not just 1 because another admin could activate the command at the same time and continue to show 1.

Your like 13. I know you exactly

1 Like

nope 15

your close though i just turned 15 on june 2nd

what does that matter. The script is a good idea (of which i have seen on AFS) and yes it needs more work. The guy is working of a request so dont be like its shit its shit. If you dont like it then dont use it dont post in the comment its shit. Because it just shows you have the mental age of an 11 year old. So just stop.

1 Like

its not useful for your server? so what. keep moving then. Dont bash the guy for making something he is proud of sharing, Obviously it hase use to him, or it would not have been created

1 Like

Current Progress: Working on proximity & blips next!

good cant wait for that ive been trying to do that for myself with no luck so keep up the great work :smiley:

2 Likes

Alright mate @rhys19 Just curious what is an “Admin Pursuit”

Great work!