[Release] Additional Server Synchronization and ACL [1.0.6]

Try removing textscript. Can’t remember what topic, but someone said that solved some of their problems. ACL is also erroring

Megafileupload has been down for almost 2 days now and I was wondering if I could get a download link to the 1.0.6 download via someone different than Megafileupload?

Megafileupload has been shutdown, can we please get a reupload @MsQuerade? :slight_smile:

Any Idea why time is not syncing for other players? If i do a manual time command it syncs but slowly the other players time starts changing and loses sync until i update with a manual time command. Everything else is working perfect with this script on FX server.

Use this, it is from the direct file page on GitLab*.
It is also on the original topic

The script is set up and recognizes me as an admin but for some reason even though whitelist is enabled anyone can join. Furthermore none of the / commands work in game. Any ideas as per why this could be?

I get the same error as @vizzra. This error also prevents the script from working at all.
I’m running CentOS7 64bit
disabled all other scripts
set scripthook to on (originally was disabled)
delete cache before each restart

I also took out my hex and can log in without a problem. Just can’t do any of the commands.

Error:

Error running system event handling function for resource sync: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/ACL.lua:205: attempt to index a nil value (global 'bit32')
stack traceback:
        server/ACL.lua:205: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131>

I’ve also seen this error when trying to run essentialmode, but have removed that completely.

Error running system event handling function for resource acl: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/ACL.lua:205: attempt to index a nil value (global 'bit32')
stack traceback:
        server/ACL.lua:205: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131>
```  How can i fix it?

If you are looking for ACL-FX version just download it from here
https://www.mfindustries.net/nextcloud/index.php/s/QS3U9eqn4TbjaJs

1 Like

Where did it come from?

is this only to sync time/weather and black or whitelist?or can i do something more with that?i dont realy understand for what this is… can someone explain me if i miss some?

how can i fix time sync. There is just no sync. Every single one has different time :frowning:

Where can i get the 1.0.6 version? My timesync not works at all :frowning: I have 1.0.2

You can get the latest here: Keep in mind the project has been discontinued, but it may still work.

There is 1.0.2 not 1.0.6 version.

does anyone have the value for real time duration?

When I go into my fivem game I can see that i’m a administrator but when I type /time night or something nothing happens. any tips?:grinning:

can someone please give link to 1.0.6 version of this mod, 1.0.2 version does not work, it’s same version on gitlab i really like to use this mod on are server control traffic.

I am having an issue with this script, I cannot use any commands in-game, they just print as regular messages. Is there anyone who could help me fix this issue? If so please add me on discord: SoggyBurrito#0964

im having the same issue, did you figure it out?