[Release] Additional Server Synchronization and ACL [1.0.6]

how do i access the command what steam id do i put in it in the config

Can i add so the whitelist is with Fivems License or maybe Steamid?

I’ve been using forever and love it but I have a question. Setting the weather is nice but I’ve been wondering recently if there’s a way or command that could set the weather to dynamic unless otherwise changed. That way it can kinda just change randomly.

Where do i type these commands? I tried in my web console but didnt work

it says logged in as admin

but no commands work

Same Here

Does anyone know a fix ?

inside my cmd it says:
Error running system event handling function for resource Additional-Server-Sync-and-ACL-master-82631ea321423552085ea9e8f758ec88a063eb2f: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/ACL.lua:205: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘bit32’)
stack traceback:
server/ACL.lua:205: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

1 Like

Error running system event handling function for resource ACL: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/ACL.lua:205: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘bit32’)
stack traceback:
server/ACL.lua:205: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

Hello! I have just recently ran into this issue

Not sure what is up, just started after i added 2 IPs in the config.

i try to add traffic back but nothings shows.

Hi anyone know if this still works on a Linux VPS?

It works but errors and will cause ur players to get out of timesync.

1 Like

Do you use it w/ the ai spawning part?

Yes, it does in-fact.

I am officially taking over this project. Please head to this form for updates and other things like that!

I am officially taking over this project. Please head to this form for updates and other things like that!

Check out. [Release] Additional Server Synchronization and ACL [Taking Over]

Closing as it’s no longer maintained.