[Release] Additional Server Synchronization and ACL [1.0.6]

Setting crowd to 0 makes peds not spawn, so there are no pedestrians anywhere. Same goes for /traffic with vehicles.

1 Like

Oh right, thanks dude

As a player and not a server owner my time is different from everyone else no matter which server i join. Is there something i can do to fix this? Iā€™ve reinstalled fivereborn and its still the same. Thanks!

No, there is nothing you can do. The server owner would need to install this script (or one similar) to fix the time sync issue. Nothing can be done client side.

where do you see the ban event?

There is no ban event, but you can manually ban people through the ACL. The reason there is no ban command is because this plugin on its own does not connect to a database.

i knew that, someone posted about a ban command and i asked him where did he saw the ban command

Any possible future updates on this? Maybe even intergrate it into essentialmode

i need helpā€¦ , how i can make myself admin if i on steam user ? i try things like my own ip but its not working and steam64 and more codes like that and nothing is working ā€¦ can you help me ?

You have to use your steamid64 converted from decimal to hexidecimal.
http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/decimal-to-hex-converter

when converted add steam: to the front of it and add it in the config.

you donā€™t need convertion, someone tried with STEAM_0:0:11101xxxx on our server and itā€™s working.

command in game dont work just in console but with my server i dont have a console so yeah its bad ā€¦

You need to be logged in as administrator or moderator for commands to work in the chat. If you are logged in as such, it will tell you the moment you join the server.

@Itay_Ahronov
Check your server window to see which identity you connect with. Add that to the ACL.

@Dante.K
Maybe. I have a bunch of ideas that I still want to implement, but I have other projects elsewhere at the moment. So for now Iā€™ll just keep it to maintenance (bugfixes) only.

if i login in without steam and set my consol ip its working and i admin but i need my steam if i login with steam and set the numbers its give me its not working ā€¦

1) Check your server window to see which identity you connect with. Add that to the ACL.

1. Check the list is syntax correct. Quotes around the data and each entry separated by a comma but not ending with a comma.

2. If it still doesnā€™t work, use Notepad++ to set encoding to UTF-8 (non-BOM).

3. If it still doeesnā€™t work, PM me your ACLConfig and Iā€™ll take a look at it. You can also post it here as a screenshot with your steam IDā€™s and IPā€™s censored. But if everything looks correct, itā€™s most likely an encoding problem and I can provide you with a version that does work (One person had this happen before, you may have this issue as well).

I do not understand, you can explain it better

Download the file. In your server directory go into resources and create a folder, call it whatever you like. Place the files from the download into the folder you just created. Then open citmp-server and add the name of the folder to the auto start resources section following the same format as items already listed there.

Hi @MsQuerade,

Is that possible to create a module or additionnal script to bridge with EssentialMode ? More scripting bridge and centralisation wiil be better to innovate in the futur :smiley: .

Like replace local ACL table to use MySQL query function of EssentialMode.

Friendly, CDK.

Iā€™ll think about it. I wouldnā€™t have use for it myself but if more people are interested I can make something like that. It shouldnā€™t be too much work.

@MsQuerade,

I tried to do it, but Iā€™m confused when we need to replace the findi function with EssentialsModeā€™s query function. Maybe too much work ? :blush:

Friendly, CDK.