[Release] Additional Server Synchronization and ACL [1.0.6]

what directions given?

Hmm. I thought there were directions in the main post. My apologies.

Install this the same as any other resouce. Then add the folder name to your autostart resources in your server settings.

thanks but it says when i try and join its whitelisted

If you do not want to use the whitelist feature you can disable it by editing server/ACLConfig.lua.

what do i type in the end of thw wthitelist line?

now it juts says 3 of 3 and dosent load into the server help pls

I suggest thoroughly reading the main post to know all the features and how to use them. See the server/ACLConfigSample.txt file for an example configuration.

I kind of expect people who try and run their own server to have at least a basic knowledge of how to run a server and the drive to look something up if it doesnā€™t work. How to port-forward, how to install resources and basic lua/programming syntax knowledge is pretty much outside of the scope of this post. Itā€™s fine if you want to ask for help @jonas_the_master but when you do at least try to be as elaborate as possible.

can you release one with no rcon command i dont have that on my server so yeah i need command in game can you help me plz thanks

How can i freeze time? any command? anything i can do?

The commands are in game. Type them in game chat by pressing T.

/freezetime

;-; i literally tried /timefreeze but not /freezetimeā€¦ thanks!

1 Like

i make /time NOON and nothing in my chat ā€¦

Did you add ā€œ- msq-sync-and-aclā€ to your citmp-server.yml ?

i have installed it now i cant join the server it says it downlaods somthing 3 of 3 and i cant fix it help pls

ā€œthe serverā€ i mean my own

You already posted another topic on this. Best to continue the discussion there.

You do have the option to edit your posts, so you donā€™t have to post again to correct typos.

PROPPER COMMANDS

Weather
/weather extrasunny
/weather clear
/weather clouds
/weather overcast
/weather smog
/weather foggy
/weather rain
/weather thunder
/weather clearing
/weather neutral
/weather snow
/weather blizzard
/weather xmas
/blackout

Time
/time 00 00 00(
(the system uses military or 24 hour format so anything after 12 noon which looks like this 12 00 00 will go as follows 13=1 14=2 15=3 16=4 17=5 18=6 19=7 20=8 21=9 22=10 23=11)
/freezetime

Traffic
/traffic 0.0
(No Traffic)
/traffic 1.0
(Regular Traffic Flow)
You can use values from 0.0 to 1.0

Admin Control
/kick [Player ID] [Reason]
/ban

Misc
/wind [speed 0.0 - 12.0] [direction 0.0 - 360.0]
Applies wind, making trees move and adding an ambient wind sound. speed is in Beauforts, a number between 0.0 and 12.0. direction is in degrees, where 90.0 is west and 270.0 is east.
/timerate [DAY | NIGHT | BOTH] [0.1 - 10.0]
This changes the rate at which time is passing. 0.1 is ten times as slow, 10.0 is ten times as fast. 1.0 is default. Day is defined to start at 05:30 and night is defined to start at 23:00.
/crowd [0.0 - 1.0]
/playerlist

yeah but when im in game nothing change ā€¦

Thank you so much! what does /crowd do though?