[Release] Additional Server Synchronization and ACL [1.0.6]

Hmm, ive got 1.0.5 installed on my server and I have the time 10:22 and my other friend in the server has 18:34.

This shouldn’t happen. I presume you didn’t use any /time commands prior to that? If you didn’t, could you try using the command and see if the times are in sync? I’m curious to know what it could be.

Also: If you and your friend press F8, you can confirm that there are no script errors on client-side.

when i type in the /time command ingame it doesnt do anything, also f8 doesnt crash me

f8 doesn’t crash anymore since the fivem update that blocked scripthok dot net , dotnet was the crash “source”

oh i see, thanks for letting me know

Anyone here able to help? I cannot get commands to work for nothing…
Time does sync, windows/blinkers work… but no commands at all.

Confirm it says “You are logged in as Administrator” the moment you get in-game. If it doesn’t, you need to set up your ACLConfig right. Look in the server window to see which identity you’re connecting with and then adding this identity in ACLConfig.

update. all working perfect. Awesome release and thank you to deziel for the help

1 Like

How come when I try to join my server, it says “Connecting Failed. Could not get resource mounter for resource msq-sync-and-acl?”

did you make a directory folder and name it to whatever you like ie “serversync” then put the files in the zip you have from the download, this should all go in the resources folder… (client, common, server and resource in the folder you made.
Then add the name of the directory folder you made ie. “serversync” to your yml. file

You will need to add your steam id and or ip to the ACLConfig,lua found in the server folder.

very helpful would be to read the ACLConfigSample.txt found in the same server folder to see exactly how to add it correctly.

I did all of that and read the sample,

check your yml make sure you have - chat as well

Would be good if it used essentialmode

You need the consol ? because i have a hoster and i cant pick the consol so yeah i need that for my server !!!

Anyone else having an issue now after the latest update being logged in as admin??? I dont understand…

update: im an idiot,but all it takes is that little comma not to be there next to your ip or steam id…just thought id share my stupidity with you all, in case it helps someone else.

How do you remove the indicators

@Dante.K

Read the opening post. There’s a lot of information in there.

• Vehicle indicators/windows now optional and configurable in client/config.lua.

Thanks. Mate…

HOW TO INSTALL THIS pls reply thanks

Plain and simple. Follow the directions given.