[Release] Additional Server Synchronization and ACL [1.0.6]

Clear plugin. its ok:

Edit whitelist. Error:

WhiteList

@MsQuerade specifically told you above to private message this information to him and he will help you.

No matter what I try I still have an issue with Time Sync, everyone that joins the server gets a different time ! Ran out of ideas on how to troubleshoot it.

Update to 1.0.5. Replace every file except the config ones.

Check the server window when you connect. Sometimes, even when youā€™re logged on with steam, it will connect you with your IP instead of your steam ID. So you might want to also add your IP.

@Sawich
First, your whitelist entry needs to be a string. A string is anything between quotes such as ' or ". The example clearly shows this.

Second, your steam ID is the wrong one. Thereā€™s many variants of your steam ID. You can find these by using https://steamid.io . Copy the SteamID64, but this is in decimal and it needs to be in hexadecimal. Open windows calculator, set it to ā€œProgrammer modeā€, paste the SteamID64 into the calculator and then switch to hexadecimal. Copy this value and use it in the config. In your case itā€™s ā€œ1100001043A2675ā€.

Also, the plugin will tell you the steamid of the person connecting, so you can also copy it from there if you didnā€™t break the resource with errors.

If you did all correctly, your config would look like this:
ACL.whitelist = { "steam:1100001043A2675" }

wow, realy thanks man

Im sure I have added the right IP and steamID like you explained, its works for like 75% of the time but sometimes it just doesnā€™t log me in, same for the other admin on my server. Any ideas?

give me screen dude )

https://gyazo.com/69e4c25ca5f32b32b9e4b3a8d64f770a

IPā€™s in the ACL should be configured like "ip:0.0.0.0", not like "0.0.0.0".

Ohh how did I miss thatā€¦ it was even in the example. Thanks

Donā€™t know if it is just me, but I have essential mode installed on my server and the commands dont work. I have disabled the whitelist, kick/playerlist command but have the useidentbugworkaround enabled set my self as admin and when I do /time or /weather in game nothing happens but in console it spits out "command ā€œtimeā€ found, called by ā€œRonaldā€ (ronald is my in game name)
If i type time noon in console, console spits out ā€œcommand ā€œtimeā€ found, called by ā€œRCONā€ā€

In my case, I get in the server 100% with my whitelist, but on my first attempt I always get the ā€˜server is privateā€™ message and have to retry. I have tried setting the workaround true and false but get the same results. Itā€™s no big deal at all but it is curious.

I love the new /wind command! Fun for some cloudy, windy, high pressure landings.

I donā€™t know about Essential Mode. Does it mess with time/weather as well? How about the /crowd or /traffic commandsā€¦ Do they do anything for you?

Whenever this is the case, look in the server window to see what identity you were connecting with. This should then be added to the admins list (or whitelist if itā€™s for someone else).

I think EssentialMode does conflict with the time and weather synchronization, because sometimes it doesnā€™t work and other times it does.

Iā€™ve found out that the in game commands only work with the steam identifier marking people as admins/mods/whitelisted players.

you did something wrong , itā€™s working perfect , for ban just do a db with a command and you will have in game ban option for it too.

It doesnā€™t work for me, i updated from 1.0.3 to 1.0.5 and now it does not work! Iā€™m not using steam.

are you using a modified chat resource?

that means it should work.

Btw : MsQuerade , can i take the script and add some commands in it and make a public release after?

Yes.

Likely an error in your server/ACLConfig.lua config file. If you PM them to me, Iā€™ll have a look at it.