[Release] Additional Server Synchronization and ACL [1.0.6]

Yeah I’ve noticed i have to re-sync time and weather when someone joins. I assumed it as supposed to be that way

@WolfKnight179 @CFDLewis I’ll fix that with the next patch. Been quite busy but a fix for all the standing issues is coming out soon.

1 Like

No problem! Thanks for looking at it

Updated to v1.0.4:

• Fixed time and weather not synchronizing for new players
  • Fixed peds not spawning and /crowd command having no effect
  • Some feedback now sent as notification instead of chat message (reduce chat clutter)
  • New command /wind, see list of commands for more details.
  • Config files are unaltered since last patch
1 Like

Thanks for the update, I just tested it and it all works, except new players don’t have the same time/weather as I do, only when I change it after they have joined.

I have a similar problem to you, except weather gets sent to new players, but times don’t.

Strange, it all seemed to work in my own environment. I’ll do some more thorough testing tomorrow.

Yeah I tried it with freezetime on and off, no luck :frowning:

where is time cycle for graphic display such as “DRUNK” etc… ? is this already on this update ? or still same as before ?

‘Drunk’ is under Player in the Enhanced Reborn trainer.

i mean all timecycling for graphic mode like a drunk mode or etc for server side not for my own map :v

• Fixed time and weather not synchronizing for new players. Edit: People have reported that in some cases time still doesn’t sync yet. It is being looked in to.

still not syncronize time for new player :

Updated to v1.0.5:

• Fixed time not synchronizing for new players.
  • Config files are unaltered since last patch.

Apologies for the delay on this simple fix.

3 Likes

Time sync works now ! Thanks!

It is interesting, but I have it does not work, I give the log. :*(
whitelist work only :expressionless:
me need u help

Spoiler

http://image.prntscr.com/image/d8b8f706278145baaf6cb0f994a554f4.png

1 Like

Message me privately your server/ACLConfig.lua and common/vars.lua. You likely have an error there. It’s hard to tell from this vague output.

Did you change anything else other than the config files and resource name? You might want do a fresh install.

I have this issue on my server where sometimes I don’t the ‘You logged in as administrator’ message and the in-game commands don’t work.

Very strange. I have never had that issue. If you are using steam instead of IP, make sure you are logged into steam when you start FiveM.

I am using Steam and I’m always logged in.

ma edit whitelist only, use notepad