[Release] Additional Server Synchronization and ACL [1.0.6]

Now the rcon command doesn’t work after adding the new update.

Nothing changed on the command handling part. Are you getting a Command not found error? Do you have other mods installed that may handle their own commands? Try logging into your server and confirm that you see the message You are logged in as administrator.

Everything works now!

That’s nice to know. What seemed to be the problem? It could help out others having any issues right now or in the future.

To be honest, I think it was all my fault. I didn’t type my steam id into the config file. I don’t know how to copy and paste from the RCON so I had to hand type it. I guess I added or missed a 0 in there somewhere.

Not sure if it’s a bug or not, but when entering commands such as blackout, freeztime, ect. putting the 0 or 1 does not affect it. I just enter the command twice to enable/disable.

Yes, unfortunately the server window can’t be copied from nor does it output its log to a file to my knowledge.

@deziel0495
1 or 0 works for me but I’ll look into that. Without any parameters it just toggles.

Is there any way that I can disable controller support for the windows and turn signals?

Not that I’m aware of. I just changed the controls so it’s user friendly and I didn’t have multiple scripts using the same buttons on the controller.

You mean you changed the controls on the controller?
EDIT: the right turn signal also interferes with the headlights.

I changed the keys to [ for left indicator and ] for right indicator which turns out to be up on the d-pad for right indicator and down on the d-pad for left indicator (just like a real vehicle). I also changed my windows to different keys. I changed them to use - for down and + for up on the numpad.

Super powerful script, I experienced a small issue

-> Player tries to connect but the whitelist script looks for steam id until it switches over to IP. He clicked my server until he got in.

-> Administrators IP still needs to be in the whitelist bracket

Sorry, I should’ve made this part more user-friendly. Perhaps I will make it so for the next update. If you want to change it now, you can do this in /client/additional-sync.lua at line 111, in the “Additional Sync High Priority Loop”. You will find:

local pressedUp = IsControlJustPressed( 1, 27 )
		local pressedDown = IsControlJustPressed( 1, 173 )
		local pressedLeft = IsControlJustPressed( 1, 174 )
		local pressedRight = IsControlJustPressed( 1, 175 )

You can edit the controls here or just make it so every variable = false to completely disable it.

Yeah this is a thing with the server native. If you’re connected with steam it will always give the steam ID first. At some point it will always switch over to IP for some reason, though. If the GetPlayerEP function really is fixed as according to the patchnotes, I can make it check for both steam and IP at the same time. But at this point they might as well make GetPlayerIdentifiers return both steam ID and IP.

I will look into this and take this remark with me for the next update.

Is there a way you can update it where you can enable/disable turn signals server side/ windows. I dont really like that addition. Or can you teach me how to remove it from the script?

See the post above yours.

Updated to v1.0.2:

• Can now disable /kick command in server/ACLConfig.lua so other resources can handle this.
  • Can now disable the identity bug workaround to prevent “please try again” message if you trust the 01/30 patch enough.
  • Vehicle indicators/windows now optional and configurable in client/config.lua.
  • Added “Disabling ACL entirely” section in this post.

Im having issues with time not freezing when i put the command in, any ideas?

Will look into it. In the mean time, you can try /freezetime without any values?

Same. I type /freezetime it says time is now frozen, and time still cycles.

Is there a way to extend how fast it changes time, like make the days and nights longer?