[Release] Add-On Vehicle Spawn Menu

my server users and i have been having the issue where our fivem client crashes out when we disconnect from the server, i have gone threw my mods disabling them one by one and i came back to this mod, is there a known reason for this (i have only added to the vertical list not thanges any thing in other files), any help with this i would be greatful
Timey

Yeah, I know about this problem, will be fixed with the next update.

ty so much and thanks for replying so fast

hello thanks for share your work.
i have add this script on my server but i add one car (evo 8) i press f1 (i change to f1) and show me a table sports next open sports and here is the evo press enter and i take.
how can i make the changes:
press f1 and show all cars. (my add cars from txt file) and not with categories? or with the chips; example mitsubishi
nissan
toyota
or all in one just no with categories. hard to change?

@Flatracer . thanks for this menu, i realy like it.

I have a problem When i add Commercial Vehicles it’s blank, no problems with others.

Ever heard of this issuse?

The error i can find in the CitizenFX.log is this

AddOnVehicleSpawnMenu: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: client/client.lua:166: attempt to compare number with nil

any news on the fix coming please?

Have you had any luck replicating my issue with cars disappearing between pages? So far my solution is to add certain cars twice to the list, but since I’m constantly adding more to the server it gets cluttered fast

Appears to cause a resource time warning when you go above 100 cars.

I have an issue where if i change any of the config options it breaks the resource. The only file that i can change is the vehicle list. I cant set it for admin only, and I was trying to change the key to open as HOME is my admin menu key, but then the resource stops working all together.

I tried to change the key to open the menu and I didn’t know what control to put for F5 because the wiki for fivem controls isn’t working for me. If someone could tell me what to do that would be great.

So when i first installed it it was working fine but than it started showing squares and not text.
I reinstalled it, added all the cars and the same bug showed.
How can i fix it???

Anyone else getting a resource time warning when the menu is open?

hello i have a error on console :

Error loading script server/server.lua in resource spawn: Execution of native 000000008e8cc653 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:190: in function ‘PerformHttpRequestInternal’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:233: in function ‘PerformHttpRequest’
server/server.lua:5: in main chunk
Failed to load script server/server.lua.

how can i fix ?

Yes
(20 char)
…

is there any way to change the keybinding

Yes…

BY USING YOUR BRAIN AND EDITING THE FUCKING CONFIGURATION FILE

2 Likes

I do realize this is an old release but if you could just fix the time warning that would be awesome. If you can do that i will assist you with helping the brainless people. :joy:. Ive been using this menu since you released it so if you need a break from all this i gotcha lmao. But please fix the time warning i cant figure out what is causing it. :ok_hand::pray:

Open client config file

KBKey = 10

Change (the number after KBKey = ) to whatever key you want,

use this to find a key

and thats it
remember to save :grinning:

Dont use font make sure that you are not using font edits.
Lua does not recognize it so it replaces it with boxes

Because you changed more then you were supposed to, only change the orange options, Ask on here before you change anything else and i will help you.