[Release] Add-On Vehicle Spawn Menu

I already released a livery menu, try this.

no link (20 charszzzs)

Is there a way to change the Background Green? I saw all of the text options a what not but I didnā€™t see where to change the background color.

Thank you so much! Amazing script never the less!

So what do i do from here i downloaded the addon spawner and nothing happendā€¦i Pressed Home and nothing happend

1 Like

@Swanderdarren
Did you add your Vehicles to the Add-On Vehicles.txt?

Is there a way to make it where certain groups can use thisā€¦ like F3 would take cops to cop cars and F4 would bring you to Civ cars??

Even if I have to put the plugin twice that will work!!

You could just add it twice and change the opening key for the different versionsā€¦

But I want to restrict Civs from opening the cop menu for police cars

Enable the setting OnlyForAdmins in the police version and add your policemen as ā€˜adminsā€™ā€¦

That wouldnā€™t work right though lol. Thanks for your effort in trying to helpā€¦ Iā€™ll just get my dev to do itā€¦ hopefully.

do u need to before it works

:man_facepalming: Yesā€¦

I mean, just read what I wrote in the First Post!

Or read the files I added in the Help folderā€¦

Especially this:

[How to] Add Add-On Vehicles

oh lol sry im new to this

I keep crashing after selecting a Vehicleā€¦ I changed the key to F6 and everything workā€¦ It spawns the Vehicle and I crash!

Any error message?

@Flatracer can you make a winch script to like get vehicles out of a ditch with the option to add trucks to it so not every vehicle canā€™t do it just the trucks that we add to like a list or something

I cannot get this to work. It says invalid model name.

Then you probably added the vehicles wrongā€¦ Check if the spelling is correct.

1 Like