[Release] Add-On Vehicle Spawn Menu

Updated to v2.2.1

• Added maximum DisplayName Lenght (max. 42 Characters)
  • Added the possibility to disable categorization

Download in the First Post!

3 Likes

Awesome! Nice to have all our add ons in on menu!

1 Like

Awesome script man, wow, so much better than having to send people google Docs with car names!
Only thing Iā€™ve found wrong is it murders FPS while its open

1 Like

yea it drops me down from 60fps to 20fps

@Flatracer crash cause by swtiching between menus too fast, and crash caused by switching menus while spawning car.

Why I join the vehicle are invalid models, and the menu in Chinese, all of the code and square, I changed a lot of the code has been so.

![NSQJZ3WDAC)QMH6M0V4%_U|525x342

I am not sure what the issue is here, especially because this issue seems to only appear for you.
The Names of the categories are taken from the game itself, so I am not able to ā€˜fixā€™ this. I am sorry.

There are no ways to modify the display of these categories, or turn off these categories.

How can I add the car bag to the game? I tried many times, and he always showed that it was not possible to load the resource Car1: (it annoyed me.

Check the config.lua.

I am not sure what you meanā€¦

Iā€™ve just solved the way to add cars, but some of the time the car maps are spent in the game, whatā€™s the cause of it.

Wutā€¦ I donā€™t know what you mean with thatā€¦ ???

My English is not very good, it is used translation, some words may be inaccurate. What I want to ask is how to change the color of the GUI title. Iā€™ve been looking for a lot of ways that Iā€™ve never changed, and I donā€™t know much about the program.

Oh, now I understand what you want.

Do this:

1. Open the client.lua
  2. Search for this line: AOVSM.titleRect = {0, 51, 0, 255}
  3. Change the first three values
First Value	=	(R) Red
Second Value	=	(G) Green
Third Value	=	(B) Blue

Use this to get the color you want: https://www.webpagefx.com/web-design/color-picker/

1 Like

Thank you very much @ Flatracer

1 Like

Hey, I found a problem. When you add the resources are not loaded correctly, they will get stuck and cannot choose the mobile cursor up and down. I hope you can solve it.

Hi i really like this menu. I have a question. Would it be possible to load two of these menu. One for admin one for Civ. Cause i tried and it will only load the last menu loaded. Thanks

@Jiao1911_FiveM
What causes this Issue? I donā€™t understand what you mean.

@XxFri3ndlyxX
That is something I could add in a future update. An Option to disable various vehicles for not whitelisted player.

1 Like

Great script. Could you add an option that chooses the liveries/skins for the cars?