[Release] Add-On Vehicle Spawn Menu

I installed all right but cmd says couldnt start resource whats problem?

Is the NativeUILua resource added?

I dont know how to do that :roll_eyes:

Got it works wohooo

how do i disable all controller keybinds for this?
it conflicts when driving pressing RT and other keys.

Why does it say Couldnā€™t load resource ?

Make sure you have NativeUI

and that would be ?

Anyone know how to disable all controller keybinds for this?

read the code, I have no issues with the controls through it? What makes you want to remove it?

Is there any way to disable the mouse when the window is open? I realize this is likely NativeUI related rather than this resource.

1 Like

Tried to install on my main server and it didnā€™t work. I thought maybe something was conflicting since NativeUI has done that in the past. I installed a fresh server on my computer to test with and installed the menuā€¦ Still nothing. Yes I have NativeUI and everything is added to the server.cfg properly. Not exactly sure whatā€™s wrong hereā€¦ I had one of the older versions previously and decided to update. Now I have people constantly asking about the menu because for some reason they donā€™t save the cars lol. Anyway I appreciate any help provided!

When i press the gas (right trigger) on the controller the menu pops up even thought there the keybind is set to another button!

Any Fix for :arrow_up:

hi there is working nowadays? thanks for you amazing job

Hey . I got a problem with this resource . it doesnā€™t start on my server . can you help me ?

Since you think you have to spam me with DMsā€¦

No, I canā€™t help you.

is there a way on the spawn menu i can set it so it cost money to spawn the car?

There is already a release of that lol