[Release][Paid] Add-on/Replace Vehicle Template

Handy, thanks for that

1 Like

it wont work ? it is saying sorry we cant load this file

Can you show what you did?

What do you mean “sorry we can’t load this file”

This is not a release. Please make posts in the correct category.
Moved to #development:scripts

1 Like

Incorrect. This does not fit into the scripts category because it is a template. Think of it as releasing a templated vehicle for the same purpose. This is for development and not for scripting. Not here to argue, but please think before you comment.

1 Like

Please move it back to releases and re-fix the title.

It is in the correct category. This is the discussion category. It is not a release as it is only a set of files. Ask anyone. They will tell you the exact same thing.

This is not a “discussion”. This is a way of helping people mod their servers. Discussion is for having discussions, not for this type of file. Anyone with a semi-decent brain would know that. move it back.

1 Like

@Danny-H I can re-correct you. This is a release as he is ‘releasing’ templetes not ‘discussing’ templates. Please be more careful of where you put these, but it’s understandable because your a “new guy”. Please read my guide (found below) for extended descriptions of the categories / forums.

Moved to #development:releases

1 Like

@FAXES always comes to save the day lol

1 Like

i did every thing that you sad to do and it sad on Fivem that it count load in ?

1 Like

did it better than i could. Good job

1 Like

On Fivem its saying sorry but we cant load

Seems like a client side issue. I’d say take it to discussions if you still need tech support. You can also DM a me and I’ll be happy to help

well thanks for your time :slight_smile:

Dumb?

bad way too incomplete

With this I can create a template for a car that is by default in the game? For example, the “adder”?
Can I add a picture of The Simpsons? For example

Why pay for something you can look up on YouTube?