[Release][Paid] Add-on/Replace Vehicle Template

UPDATE: FiveM Scripting is currently the only way I can support myself financially, hence why this became a paid template. I hope the price is fair and not too much to ask for. I completely understand that these templates are easy to make yourself and you don’t need to buy them if you don’t want to.

A while ago I created a template for adding add-on/replace vehicles to your server. I’m keeping this post simple so here it is.

9b66fd8f9b05c3ad66c35bd6fe67faff

This pack comes with everything you need to begin your modding adventure!

If you would like a tutorial on how to use this, I created this for your use:

Price: $1.99
Shop: CFraz Shop | Welcome (tebex.io)

Have fun, and happy modding!

| Code accessible | Yes |
| Subscription based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | N/A |
| Requirements | None |
| Support | Yes |

7 Likes

Handy, thanks for that

1 Like

it wont work ? it is saying sorry we cant load this file

Can you show what you did?

What do you mean “sorry we can’t load this file”

This is not a release. Please make posts in the correct category.
Moved to #development:scripts

1 Like

Incorrect. This does not fit into the scripts category because it is a template. Think of it as releasing a templated vehicle for the same purpose. This is for development and not for scripting. Not here to argue, but please think before you comment.

1 Like

Please move it back to releases and re-fix the title.

It is in the correct category. This is the discussion category. It is not a release as it is only a set of files. Ask anyone. They will tell you the exact same thing.

This is not a “discussion”. This is a way of helping people mod their servers. Discussion is for having discussions, not for this type of file. Anyone with a semi-decent brain would know that. move it back.

1 Like

@Danny-H I can re-correct you. This is a release as he is ‘releasing’ templetes not ‘discussing’ templates. Please be more careful of where you put these, but it’s understandable because your a “new guy”. Please read my guide (found below) for extended descriptions of the categories / forums.

Moved to #development:releases

1 Like

@FAXES always comes to save the day lol

1 Like

i did every thing that you sad to do and it sad on Fivem that it count load in ?

1 Like

did it better than i could. Good job

1 Like

On Fivem its saying sorry but we cant load

Seems like a client side issue. I’d say take it to discussions if you still need tech support. You can also DM a me and I’ll be happy to help

well thanks for your time :slight_smile:

Dumb?

bad way too incomplete

With this I can create a template for a car that is by default in the game? For example, the “adder”?
Can I add a picture of The Simpsons? For example