[RELEASE] [ADD-ON] High Quality Mini Car Pack!

High Quality Mini Vehicle Car Pack
These are 5 high quality vehicles that I converted from https://www.gta5-mods.com/ to work with FiveM.

Downloads

Original GTA5-MODS Cars
All credit goes to the creators of these vehicles

How to install.

Put each folder into your resource folder seperate from one another and then go in server.cfg and do “start ‘name of the folder’” and then restart your server and voila you have the cars.

Screenshots

10 Likes

Moved to #development:releases

Kind of you to release these mate! Pretty sure we have 4 of the 5 on our server and can confirm they are great!

2 Likes

Not sure how I feel about this Tahoe’s interior though.

i8 is fantastic though.

1 Like

Upload some pics please

Will do.

Smooth conversion, hes a Dev on my server and we’ve used them for ages

Could you please put them on google drive instead of mediafire?

There you go I’ve uploaded the file to google drive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nice pack

1 Like

Great work

1 Like

Cant get em to work, i just did exacly how you said and tried to spawn em via vMenu, went through all the cars and they are not there, where can you spawn em? Also tried to add em to Civilian cars folder as there are already some custom cars there by default (vRP by Dunko) but still dont work…

Make sure you start the resource folder in server.cfg if that doesn’t do it then try putting them in like a [cars] folder in resources and start them from there maybe that’ll work. Also have you tried using lambda/simple trainer to see if you can spawn them in with the code? (the spawncode is the name of the folder)

1 Like

Thanks i got em to load finally had to bring the new vehicles in from different locations but atm i can only spawn em with direct code, still researching on how to add em to the general carpool

1 Like

thank you for putting the download on google drive. I so appreciate that. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

hey guys, anyone able to help i have added the cars in and started the correctly. but when i spawn the car say I8 for example it spawns with no wheels ?

Hey man great pack from what I have seen, but do you know how I can add them to my dealership? Right now I just have to spawn them in. Thank you

thanks bro

what are the spawn codes?