[Release] Add-on Cars/Peds (Ems/Chp/Sheriff/RDE style cars) FInal 10.29.2017

check thhe server console and see if it generated a cache for the files and then go spawn them

This file is in system32 correct?

in the resource.lua check if the data is int he right spot etc btw heres a different handling if anyone wants to try it just replace the one in the pack didn’t want to upload the thing again to redownload the whole pack

handling.meta (993.8 KB)

how i can get ped hash for MySql?

When i try to spawn car my game crashes

which one ? ill take a look at it on my end

all of 'em ! I installed like any other plugins.

1 Like

it works fine on my end

1 Like

Can confirm some vehicles crash the game

2 Likes

followed the installation as normal and none of the civ addon vehicles will spawn into game when attempting to it just crashes server. Been looking into this and cannot find a solution. Anyone had this issue.

1 Like

The pack is great! I have one problem though. I add police2, police3 etc vehicles into rde_pd and they spawn in but the lighting dosen’t work the great. It’s not normal but it works. I have Luxart in the server but the lights still seem not to work that great. If anyone can help me it will muchly be appricated!

How to install addon?

All of the civ cars crash when spawning them anyone know why

1 Like

not sure why its happening but u can replace those cars with different ones this was mainly a base to get you all started something must be missing ill look into it or make a new smaller pack

The fire department ladder truck lights have no environment reflections and are not very bright even with a radiance mod. Any ideas or fix on this? I think it seems they are not bright mostly because of no environment reflections, except just the flashing headlights.

you can try changing the carcols for it and see if you can make better lights also changing the light texture inside the ytd might help also

Yea I changed carcols maxed them out, still no environment reflections or brightness change.

hmm i know its a WIP model of a truck still so it might need some extra work on those lights its a lcpdfr model i think it was this one

http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/16322-mtl-botlle-nose-ladder-15ex-truck/

http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/16086-mtl-ladder-truck/

This is an absolutely amazing pack. However I cannot change anything in my vehicles.meta without it crashing ym server. Some files are conflicting with other cars, and I wanted to disable them, etc…

search for the car name that is crashing it and delete it from all the metas just make sure you do it properly and follow the format or it will cause crashes