[Release] Add-on Cars/Peds (Ems/Chp/Sheriff/RDE style cars) FInal 10.29.2017

Oh, my, lord! I am a f**cking idiot.

1 Like

lol its fixed tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

so i am using your download well i added some more vehicles well my tahoe keeps on making my game crash do you know why

did you make sure everything is correct in the meta for it ?i would double check it all and make sure its all good

yeah it was original a sheriff2 vehicle and i know you have to do the original meta that it comes but could it be because i had multiple liveries on it

i got your addon thing to work very well without any problems

Does your included addon peds work on your server?

i did everything right but it didnā€™t workā€¦ Iā€™ll double check when home and try again tho

any idea why none of the NON-ELS cars lights work?

you need the carcols for them most likely

i downloaded the pack and copyed everything over even the carcols. its manly hwaycar-hwaycar7 the non els ones

they all work fine all this end

Ganja, whats up

Been following this thread for a few weeksā€¦ can you confirm if add on ped is working for you or not? Seems like you have a strong understanding of the current functionality of this modā€¦

atm they do not idk what broke it unfortunately it was a fiveM update a long time ago

for some reason now i cant add anymore vehicles idk what gameconfig i need like i went and added a slicktop 2013 tahoe and my server keeps on crashing everytime i load into it now like did the new update make add ons harder to put in game

this has been updated FYI the addon peds still might not work right

so i added this new addon and none of the lights work properly, either to dark or misplaced.

any ideas as to why?

1 Like

they work fine on my end some cars might not have the right carvariations depending on the car i just took pack and merged them together which cars and ill look into it but last time i checked they all worked for me besides some of the HSG addons had weird lights but thats cuz of them you can always replace that specific car with another one just change out the model and it will spawn with that name etc you can also edit the metas so its proper for that car

no idea, every none ELS car i spawn the lights are to dark but i guess its possible another one could be interfearing with another as i got a few addons vehicles.

If not is there a link to the old one so i can revert back to the old as a worse case?

well the stream/texture folder includes textures that could have dimmed those for you . try turning POST FX and SHADOWN QUALITY above HIGH in your settings that can make them brighter or remove the textures outta the stream and see if that will fix that issue for you