[Release] Add-on Cars/Peds (Ems/Chp/Sheriff/RDE style cars) FInal 10.29.2017

yea haven’t got any luck with it lately for some odd reason but it was when an update came out everything used to work :frowning:

ok great thanks @BaluZ

how do i add on more vehicles if i want to

you need to add the carvariation.meta and vehicles.meta for it you can set the handling of it in vehicles meta or make a custom one and stream it also but just add it below the other ones follow the code format and you add the specific parts of that meta and you will be good :wink:

so like police5 would go under police4

you can do that yea to keep it a bit organized but you can put it anywhere doesn’t have to be alphabetical

i have to do the vehicles meta through open iv or no

nope just notepad++ or a text editor but u might need openiv to get the replacement metas for the cars u need and then rename the names etc

ok thats fine with me because i did that with albo modding dlc pack but the meta didnt work could it be because they need to be police4 then police5

well police4 is already used ingame so you would want to use police5 or something else i think i already use that you can name it CVPI or CHARGER or whatever so you would have to search first if that name is not taken or you midav missed a part of the meta some have multiple sections for interiors etc

ok for some reason it keeps on crashing do you know why

no error you probably missed the part of the interior then or something in the meta is not properly set you could have missed <1item> or something

i will just redo the meta files

yeah its still crashing on me i did the vehicle.meta and caravations right

if its crashing then you had to miss something and does it crash when you get close to it or as soon as you try to spawn it ?

still noone have their add-ons peds working on new versions? :cry:

dude i cant even get it to work anymore i tried adding on vehicles and its not working right it keeps on crashing for me

haven’t found a way just yet ,@awitting22 it does work but 1 simple mistake can make the whole thing not work

oh it’s sad :confused:
I think it should come from something wrong in fiveM itself, you should have found what’s wrong if it was something wrong in your files. and if it worked before… I really hope that the fiveM devs will try to fix it.
Anyway, you look like very good with vehicles things, do you know how i can fix the tuning rear wheel on bikes (for me both wheels works, but it keep stock on the rear, only change front when players look at my bike, same if they are on a bike with tuning wheels, and i look at them)
Sorry for offtopic if it’s a problem to talking about it here i can edit the message.

@AWITTING22 i have them working, but GanjaMonsta sait the truth, a misplaced sign, one missed line, any error get the whole thing crash. Be really carefull while editing files. (ID numbers of vehicles are important too, if by example you have 2 vehicles in carcols with the same ID number (or an already existing in game ID number) it also make crash the thing.

yea ever since that one update it stopped working it must be related with the meta stream for the peds maybe a wrong name or something now