[Release] Add-on Cars/Peds (Ems/Chp/Sheriff/RDE style cars) FInal 10.29.2017

I tried deleting the files in carvariations which share the same code as my older vehicles. Unfortunately however it still messes up the lights. Any suggestions?

screenshot maybe whats it doing ?

This is what the charger looks like: http://prntscr.com/gf01oa

The suv: http://prntscr.com/gf02ev

And the interceptor: http://prntscr.com/gf02mv

All files share the same line (111, 0, 1, 156). I deleted all the cars with those lines in the addon packā€™s carvariations, but it still doesnā€™t work. Any suggestions?

ohhh yea you need to make a custom carcols line cuz i think mine were different so going into carcols and making a custom SIREN setting for those cars might have to be done and then assigned in the carvariation i used a custom carcols so not all cars might work , you also might want to check out if they require custom carcols patterns for the lights

Rip to me. That seems kinda confusing. :confused:

it should come with the car or at least what its supposed to be as a vanilla car maybe then you would have to copy that specific part and add it as an addon rename it to slot like 30 or something and use that in the carvariations slot under sirensettings would be 30 and it reads that carcols line

Iā€™ll try that later. Thank You

i did test it out a week ago and it worked just fine but now when i join my server my game crashes how can i fix this ?

I really want to use this pack however I am running a public server and donā€™t want people to have to install anything so I wish there was a way to get this pack without any of the els cars because it is breaking some of my other non-els cars. Iā€™ve tried to remove the cars and the data that goes with those cars but I must have not gotten it all or something because it was still broken. If anyone has this pack without any els cars it would be great if you could send me it.

the civ cars should be fixed now

i put some more vehicles in this addoncars pack i have used this one many of times but for some reason since i put all new vehicles in it wonā€™t work i coded everything right

i had the pack installed for like 2a3 weeks everthing works fine but tday nobody can join my server when the pack is installed i had this problem before i did wait an week or 3 and then it started working again but i need this pack for the els emergency cars the i have modded into the pack

how to fix it ?

can you use any non-els model with the rde packs because i want to use diffrent models?

the rde should be non ELS the only ELS cars are the highway pack and then a few more like the unmarked impala or the 4x4 tahoe but rde cars have their own gta 5 style lights when u activate them normally

1 Like

Is there a way I can have the default handling for the cars? Some cars seem like the normal handling and some others donā€™t can someone please let me know how to do it if it is possible. Thanks

go in the handling.meta and delete the vanilla part our or comment it out or replace it with a different one

1 Like

Thanks this has worked.

Hey thanks a lot for this, i use it and it helped me create my own packs. I have a question, maybe you can help me. The cars I add in work fine, but mods and hydraulics donā€™t work and some colors are messed up. Is there a way to fix this?

its something with the carcols you can go to carcols find the car look under modkits and see if it has the option for Hydro , then for colors in carvariations u can assign the colors of the car spawning in from 0 to 255 etc or adjust it in carcols also

Thanks, iā€™ll give it a try.