[Release] Add-on Cars/Peds (Ems/Chp/Sheriff/RDE style cars) FInal 10.29.2017

ya all my settings are on max so i dont think its that, i removed all addon vehicles other then this pack and still got the same problem… no idea why its happening.

not the vehicles the folder called textures has graphics.ytd water.ytd take out that folder and restart with a clear cache on the server and see, they all work fine here even the vid above shows

ya i removed all that still same problem, the old cars work fine just not these ones no idea why, i’ll revert back for now as those seem to work as they should and try again after i suppose.

ok then the carcols is what adds the LIGHTS/SIRENS/MODKITS for the vehicles and you assign them with the carvariations you can try changing it there but make a list of the cars and ill look at them on my end and make sure all the files are there etc

im basiclly having issues with all the police vehicles and sheriff fbi seems to be ok

i need the spawn name to take a look at it like on my end it looks fine all of them have lights etc

all the way from police2 to police7 lights are dim and barely seeable, sheriff is the same and same with all hwaycar from 2 onto 7

have u tried using better visualsettings client sided ? like RadianceV ?

no i havent, i will try it next time on a test server and see if that helps.

yea using custom visualsettings can increase the lights i know regular replacements are usually dim af thats why i prefer ELS cars and i use a custom VisualSettings to enhance my lights

they were once released on this forum by an HSG person a few months ago

Do you perhaps have their older tahoe with the removed bumper and push bumper?

nope i just have the ones that were released but i can always add more in or you can always replace it with another one

More then likely he stole them.

I can assure you that anything posted here wasn’t done by anyone affilated with HSG. They have thier own forums and places for posting it.

totally , you don’t have to use them if you don’t want to , and no they were released here before maybe they should get their members in check

I can confirm they were released in the releases section, but it was by nobody affiliated with HSG. The topic was soon deleted by myself shortly after I confirmed it was not to be publicly released.

well then ill remove them from the pack no worries… DONE

1 Like

With the newest update of FiveM when it comes to handling, this pack seems to be affecting the handling of all vehicles. It makes the suspension weird, boosts damage, and is weird in general. Not sure what to do to fix this.

wow there is probably some metas in there that have replacements in there, yea the handling.meta i forgot i added a gta iv and realistic style hadnling to make the suspension bend etc and its now loading all of them when they fixed the handling stream you can change all the handling to your own liking you can also download a pack most likely and just replace the file if you want but some of the addon cars might be missing out of them