[Release] ActionMenu [1.0.1] (Updated April 2018)

and you are pressing Z?

Yes. I didn’t change the key

hmm thats very odd did you restart the server once you added it? if you did then thats weird i dont know why it isnt showing up make sure you completely shut it down and restart it, if you are running the server off your PC then make you have the CMD closed sometimes before i had a vps i wouldnt shut down the server and start another one up and there would be 2 running make sure you only have one and then restart it…

Yeah I have it running off my pc and I restarted it multiple times

ok make sure you only have one CMD running so close one then make sure their isnt another one open still

thats the only other thing i could possibly think of why its not working

Ok. Thank You for your help

no problem if you need anything els DM me

anyone got a working menu i can use mine still aint working

Try change the key from Z.

if anyone can help me or let me nick there menu can u add me on discord please IOEGaming#9847

Any kind person that can give me a working menu ? been trying for 2 ish months now. im giving up :frowning: i just want the basic things to work.

ya i have the trunk cop emote hands up and hands up kneel working thats it im looking for more emotes and toggle carbine, cuff, and drag

1 Like

Link ? :slight_smile: i can see if i can develop further on it, i must have fucked up alot because nothing is working now on mine :stuck_out_tongue:

i like this menu, it’s simple but good, thanks.

i cant do that now you can help me but i cant put it for download if its not done yet

i got the cuff button to work but when you cuff someone they cant move does anyone know of how to fix that?

Any possibility of adding permissions?

Ex. If someone has admin permission it shows the admin submenu.

Can’t seem to figure it out

I how can I make it so it doesnt close off once i have pressed a button, so the only way to exit is through the button or the ESC key

I ripped mine out of cops fivem and made a sv_action aswell