[Release] ActionMenu [1.0.1] (Updated April 2018)

ya see thats the only ones i could get too

if someone had a complete one for download they would get sooo many downloads

Anyone know how to remove the input block and allow movement while menu is open?

+1 on thisā€¦ Iā€™d also like to be able to still keep the keyboard control inputā€¦ Iā€™m guessing it might have something to do with the input groups as seen at the top here: https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Controls

How did you manage to get Emotes on the buttons, may I ask??

I just made a main menu called ā€˜emotesā€™ and assigned it to a submenu, with all the different emote button choices

I wanna add the roll windows script in but for some reason i donā€™t see where I could impliment that

You need to add it in yourself. By using functions or events.

How to whitelist a button? Like a ā€œleoā€ button there just a skin can press. Do it in lua? or html?

does anyone know of where i can get drag and cuff function/script for this menu? im stuck on those 2 things

Does any one have a working Action Menu been waiting ages for a working one mine just does not want to work

I know about setting up the buttons. Iā€™m more wondering about the actual code used to get it to play.

Just report him to the moderators, also I have got messages from this guy asking to do a menu for him. Just ignore him, thatā€™s what I did.

That is against the terms of service, so you will not be giving anyone money for a script.

No need for the dramaā€¦ Take it to PMā€™s if you need toā€¦ If you have any issues with ToS violations you can email pr@fivem.net with proof.

Does anyone know why I canā€™t open the menu?

something might be messed up with one of the functions and is causing it to not work at allā€¦

I just downloaded it and put it in the server. I didnā€™t touch anything

did you put it in your resources folder and then started ir by the server .cfg?

Yeah. I put it in the resources folder and the server.cfg