[RELEASE] Acid Trip

acidtrip

Trip balls in FiveM.

Requirements

No framework or dependency required.

Usage

exports["acidtrip"]:DoAcid(120000) for a two minute trip.
arg = trip time in milliseconds.

Video

https://streamable.com/21g1h

Support

Post here if you find any bugs.

Notes

This is the most inefficient script you’re going to find. Heavy abuse of drawbox involved. If you plan to integrate this into a system of yours and use it on a live server, then I recommend drawing only one mario instead of two, and considering lowering the cubes count floating around the place.

14 Likes

You haven’t included any download links or files boss! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, true… Thanks for that. Edited.

2 Likes

interesting!

Funny and creative, can be great add to any drug therefore, can be a great add to RP.

nice! looks very funny and promising :slight_smile:

Video is broken for me it wont play

1 Like

https://streamable.com/21g1h

Nice work man.

1 Like

Great script, just curious what is the song that is playing in the video?

1 Like

you can find youtube url in the index.html FHVD9ft_ANw

config.lua is listed in __resource.lua but is missing in the folder. script works anyway but somehow it won’t stop even if I adjust …(“acid”, function(…) DoAcid(60000); end)

ty. appreciate it.

1 Like

LOLZ

Amazing resource!

1 Like

Removed the empty config.lua from __resource, thanks for that.
Are you saying the music doesn’t stop after x milliseconds?

After 20 sec i got an all blackout effect, not like the video posted by ChristopherM, i didn’t edit anything, anyone got the same issue ?

1 Like

Just to be clear, that’s OP’s video.

Yeah sometimes mine blacks out and get stucks like that until it finishes.

I have adjusted amount of milliseconds and this have no effect. :frowning: but if no one have this problem it is possible that after lots of uploads and restarts I have forgotten to upload new version of the file or don’t restarted it as I tested the resource or something like this. :slight_smile:

I can’t seem to replicate the black screen bug…
Otherwise, added a different song if trip time under 3 minutes… Got sick of hearing the same intro :stuck_out_tongue:
I doubt the update is going to help any of your issues, but you can try with the test command /acid