Release no longer public. 2

release no longer public.

5 Likes

Nice

[20 charsssssssssssssssssss]

1 Like

Hey man, I absolutely love your work! In the future I’d recommend making a pack and uploading it as one so it’s more accessible for people rather than having 3 different resources. Keep up the good work bro! :fire:

1 Like

Vehicle looks great but to add on to @dibzer 's suggestion. If im completely honest this is not really the place to upload these vehicles. Sure there is no rule against it but id recommend uploading it to LSPDFR where you can actually receive reviews.

I have noticed that this has become a recent trend in the releases section - as dibzer said, put them all into one release and just continue to add to the specific release

2 Likes

Thank’s for the feed back, I’m working on one whole pack to release it and they will be add-on vehicles.

I don’t upload on FR for reasons, I have Discord as reviews before I upload something, but thanks again for the feedback. I also think more people know about the forums that play FiveM rather then FR, I just try to make my stuff accessible to the FiveM Community without paying outragious prices for models.

1 Like

I have a question do you know how to install this car in to a fivem server?

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/20638-2006-chevrolet-tahoe-z56-ppv/

add me on discord! MoonTips#8384

1 Like

This is not the place for that question - please use general help or the FiveM Discord.

1 Like

It should be like any other add-on vehicles, and like TheZiggingZag said please ask in a general chat, fivem discord, or a modifications discord.

You say this yet on your communities post, https://forum.cfx.re/t/silver-state-roleplay-community-exclusive-fleet-exclusive-scripts-serious-roleplay/116665 you state that XBR410 is your vehicle dev. $100/per vehicle lmao.

Not to mention that anyone can make the models you make, you don;t even scratch model. Anyone could watch a tutorial and within a few days could get to your level xD

2 Likes

XBR is worth the 100$ he spends hours, and days modeling from scratch. Developers that sell cars for 30$ I don’t should be. People should be able to use anything they want because it takes a couple hours to make a vehicle. I model vehicles, I’m not saying scratch model two different things. I only also paid XBR 60$ for two models of his. Last thing to say, let’s take this to DMs or just drop it here I don’t want to start anything on the forums.

The model seem to have crashed my game :frowning:

1 Like

It shouldn’t have, My friends use the models I put out and it works fine.

I figured it out. I added a handling meta. It did not like it

1 Like

Could use some more rear lighting (ions on back behind back seat headrests right up against the window) but I like it a LOT!

1 Like

Yeah I’m releasing a whole new pack after im done with my two private releases it will have a lot more lighting.

1 Like

If you need any ideas, DM’s are open :slight_smile:

1 Like

Recommend: A FD pack, and with engines mostly instead of just cars. And maybe a ambulance [NON-ELS] thanks :wink:

1 Like

Reccomend: A 2015 Tahoe with outeredge on the back pillars [Non ELS] I see these all the time but with ELS :confused:

1 Like

I don’t do ELS sadly, sorry.

Lol no I meant I see all these models with the outer edge but they are ELS and I’m looking for a NON ELS model :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like