[Release] 2016 California Highway Patrol MegaPack V1.2

2016 California Highway Patrol MegaPack by TheHurk. All credit to him for the vehicles, files, ect. I just compiled them all as a single resource.

Simply download and drop the resource into your resources folder. Be sure to also add the folder name to your autostart resources.

DOWNLOAD: https://goo.gl/pT572k

Here is the link to the original download: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/12322-2016-california-highway-patrol-megapack/

Here is another one of my releases:

If you experience any issues, please let me know. You should have common knowledge of how to install resources, so please do not ask for help installing. It’s simply drag and drop.

CHANGELOG:
V1.0 - Initial release
V1.1 - Renamed 3 vehicles to make entire pack add-on vehicles.
V1.2 - Cleaned up vehicles.meta and carvariations.meta, removed duplicate entries.

16 Likes

data/vehicle_names.lua

That’s how it must be ?

You can change the names if you wish, but be sure to change vehicles.meta, carvariations.meta and the actual vehicle files to match.

I’m going to update the pack and change the names of the vehicles in FBI, FBI2 and Police4 slots to avoid conflicts with my Captain14 pack. This will allow you to use both vehicle packs simultaneously. I’ll post when that update is pushed.

1 Like

This pack looks cool! I’m going to add it to my server. Keep up the great work!

Download updated. Changelog added to original post.

Are these chp vehicles ELS?

No they are not ELS.

Since ELS is not publicly available (or at least only to the bigger communities) I will not be releasing any ELS car packs. If and when ELS for FiveM is public I may start.
There is an ELS version of this pack I’d love to do, also the RCMP ELS pack looks amazing too!

Are the meta files written for both of your releases? Can it be better to divide them?
I think they are duplicated, there are errors and problems on the server.

Realy cool. Thank you.

Meta files for both packs are the originals. I’m not having any issues running both packs at once…

However I’ll sort through the metas and clean up any duplicates.

V1.2 released. Changes include a clean-up of vehicles.meta and carvariations.meta.

Is there any way to get the els files for theses like doj as there the light activate and then sirens withs server side els

These are not ELS vehicles. Also to my knowledge, DOJ does not use ELS. They use Luxart Vehicle Control.

where would I find that at?

It’s in the releases section.

thanks for your help my dude

thanks for this man! been waiting for this!!! the lighting works on this but not your captain14 pack not sure why but this one works wish i could get your captain14 pack working tho and then i would be set :wink:

This might sound stupid but are these addon?

Yes these vehicles are add-ons.

Guys, if you are having problems with the lights, I installed the pack with a different resource name and it didn’t work and I was just about to write here about it, then I retried installing it with every as show and it happen to work! So if you guys are having problem with the lights, just try install the pack as stated. Use the default name and everything. Not sure how the name of the pack would change it, but some how it did so yeah! By the way Deziel, amazing pack and thanks!