[Release] 2014 Dodge Charger | All Blue | Non-ELS

First off, I do not make models for communities but can make requests for the public :smiley:

This is my first ever Non-ELS vehicle, and my first ever FiveM vehicle. Feedback is much appreciated and will be useful for me in the future! If you have any tips for me, or any tricks let me know cause I would be more than happy to use them xD.

Also everyone, I will possibly update and include r&b textures and carcols

If you make a skin please ask me for permission and use credits, thank you

Credits
Vehicle - TheHurk
Whelen Legacy - CrowbarJones / Converted by me
Wraparound - Fartknockr
Radar - Gump
Tag Lights/TIR3 - OfficeFiveO
Whelen Ion - East Coast Design
Walters - Guns
Garmin Nav - SoCal Thero
Dashcam - Magictrickzzz
Spotlight - Black Jesus
Thermal Camera - HP Deskjet
Whelen Avengers - HDGamerzPC
Whelen 400 - Vertex3D

Screenshots

Link

Does not include skin… I can’t create skins that well :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Good vehicle! You might want to use a different 2014 charger base model. You’ve got a 264,000 poly car.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I will find a way to lower down on polys, etc.

@Sheriff_L Hey man, nice model! Did you convert the lights from ELS to Non ELS? Because I’ve been trying to find some that work and mine don’t so I was just wondering.

1 Like

Greal model! Love the blue lights!

Make more!

1 Like

Thank you!

Yes I did indeed! If you join that Discord link in the readme then I can assist you from there, just add me on it and I will assist you.

You should make a LSSD pack with all blue lights!

1 Like

I think I will indeed do that! Thanks for the suggestion :smiley:

1 Like

Credits for the dash light, TIR3, and Whelen M4s? Also the pushbar / wrap around. Also fix your credits, that’s BxBugs legacy, if I’m not mistaken I use it all the time looks identical and there’s a sticker on top that BxBugs has but Hurks doesn’t.

1 Like

It was by BxBugs… thank you for pointing that out

The 400 series was not modeled by Aaron W. Mods, he only converted it. If he’s claiming it as his own, it’s stolen. Please figure out the original author and fix your credits.

cool Release, here’s a picture >>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Great! Looks pretty awesome. Im a fool for a push/ram bar!

1 Like

i love it