[discontinued]--[Release] 160 Car mods stream for server-side

for it to work put all the cars in like you would /resource/directory name/ then create a a lua file __recource.lua …same fulder create a stream folder and you should be good to go

sorry if i didnt make it clear enough the lua file can be created with notepad++ just an empty file save as __resource.lua then the stream folder

@lordsp1ce I know how to add the mods. Like I said, about half of them do work. It’s not an issue with me installing them in the wrong location…

Also for anyone who wants the torrent file, here you go. http://wikisend.com/download/907432/stream.zip.torrent

The torrent file should be up for 90 days. The torrent itself, I will keep on my seedbox for a loooooong time. Anyone else who feels like rehosting it, go ahead.

on that note are you looking for the stream folder? or the car pack? because i can upload my stream folder for you witch has all of the cars for you

@lordsp1ce I’m not actually looking for anything now. EPPS updated the link in his post with the download. I got the download from him. My problem is only about half the cars are modded and half of them are still stock. I’m not sure how many vehicles GTA 5 actually has but I assumed this pack would mod most of them. Right now it only seems like half or less are actually changed. Some I even checked, like the Sultan. It has modded files in the pack but in game, the car is default. I replaced the files with a BMW mod and BMW shows in game as the Sultan, so I know it works. I’m just wondering why some of them don’t work in the pack and some do.

That being said, if you want to upload your stream folder, I will test it and see if all the cars work or not. Or you can just go in your game and see if most cars are modded or not. thanks.

there is 2 packs you need to download to get the full 160

@lordsp1ce I have the 2 packs from the youtube video but that’s built for modding the original GTA 5 game. You can’t copy over RPF files for the modded servers. That’s why EPPS set it up this way but it seems they all don’t work as intended. If you figured out a way to get the 2 pack version to work, please let me know.

updated torrent link, will need some one to help me to fix all cars that don’t work and replace them. thank you

i can try to help u discord me or pm me

@GanjaMonster yes, but it has to wait now for a couple of days. thanks

hi, all replace car mods should work?

I tryed some cars and didn’t worked, only work if I install with open iv

@hardlevelbr this is for server

Does anyone have (or can it be re-uploaded) the list of cars in this mod pack? The current Google Drive link is not working.

Scott

@Scott https://youtu.be/ZV6hMOemTw4 you should be able to find the updated links in that video

@thcprofessor

Sweet, much appreciated, maybe @■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ will add as a one click install for their gamehosting??

@Hazmat93

Hi there, we will certainly look into it, we are adding large vehicle\ped and other resources packs overtime as one-click installs

As requested, we have added this 160 Car mod pack as a one click install in our game control panel

for me it does not work and i cannot even find the _resource.lua

Hi,

No link work, it’s normal? (I try to DL last version (december) but they haven’t meta ect… files… (and I have see how they made, it’s pretty hard to make…)

why the map have problems ?