[Release] Vehicle Extra Menu

cool Thanks so much!

@TXARMYOWENS hey would you know how to make it so only people with the role “cop” lets say are the only ones with access to it?

@MetroAnarchy that I don’t know. I just changed it to a different key binding. Just because some cars have extras that the Civs might want to use.

@TXARMYOWENS ah ok because I would like to make it “whitelisted” for cops only on my server.

is there a livery change menu ?

To make sure that people don’t use the repair exploit you can block the menu from opening if the car has been damaged.
On client side, change this line:

if IsPedInAnyVehicle(GetPlayerPed(-1), 0) and (GetPedInVehicleSeat(GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), 0), -1) == GetPlayerPed(-1)) then

to this:

if IsPedInAnyVehicle(GetPlayerPed(-1), 0) and (GetPedInVehicleSeat(GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), 0), -1) == GetPlayerPed(-1)) and GetVehicleBodyHealth(GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), 0), -1) >= 1000 then
1 Like

Personally i believe that it would be better to move the menu a bit further off the screen but nice script never the less !

Open the GUI.lua and edit the menuX value

1 Like

I just “fixed” it and it will be released later.

Actual credits for implementing a fix into FiveM to YBa2Cu3O7

2 Likes

Very nice menu, its great that its server side.

Updated to v1.2.1

• Fixed auto-full-repair
(Actual credits for implementing a fix into FiveM to YBa2Cu3O7)

Download in the First Post!

1 Like

Thanks for minding my Feedback and Fixing it :slight_smile:

New issue since last update, it seem to stop working…

I need more information, otherwise I can’t do anything

this script was heavily unoptimized and was causing major lag ingame, so with the new warning introduced by fivem, i decided to fix it! thanks to @sabbo2001 for the idea :slight_smile: here’s the new optimized version, which for me didn’t throw any Resource Time Warnings or cause any noticeable fps drop. Let me know if it does for you!

Download

VehicleExtraMenu [1.9.1].rar (3.2 KB)

1 Like

Thank you, I planned this for so long, but was to lazy to actually do it. ^^

1 Like

Is there a way to make this open with a command? like /extras?

I have an issue client side, when I add an extra it doesn’t appear for me but it does for others around this is for add on cars. and this is the error

nui://esx_menu_default/html/js/app.js:199, Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘namespace’ of undefined

any ideas would be appreciated.

other than that it is a fantastic menu

Post your issue on the ESX thread. not here. this has nothing to do with esx