Delete me 4

Okayy and thanks… I will try it :slight_smile:

But remember, it is only working with a static IP. I you are having a dynamic IP you would have to always readd your IP…

1 Like

I have a static IP because I also use it to my 'test server, so no prob there :slight_smile:

But every admin would need a static IP, remember that :wink:

Only the admins not using steam :smiley:
Steam IDs should always be used over IPs.

In config.lua:

– IP possible but not recommended… Øhhhh ??

Because EVERY admin would need a static IP

What is the problem if you use steam?

I downloaded the new version, i will try admin thing if it’s better for me.
Anyway, i still search how to remove map blips, and also how to put my own blips on the map please!

I’m not sure how any of the map blip questions are related to my trainer. If you disable Script Hook (sv_scriptHookAllowed 0) then no client installed plugins will load. A blank server with default resources enabled will have no map blips, most people use the lambda menu which adds all blips on the map.

My trainer has the ability to display player blips and adds some map blips but these are turned off by default.

1 Like

you are right! it come from another resource! sorry!

Because we / I don’t like or use Steam. Our admins have all static IPs so again, no prob. :slight_smile: .

Could you add to the trainer a way for players to save their skins and vehicles. Also can you add to the admin menu a way to disable player blips and the players in game cannot change that. That would make this trainer amazing!

@Bobblemend15 saving skins and vehicles is something we are looking into. You can disable everyone using blips by opening the trainer.html file in the nui folder, then removing line 870, this will remove the option for all players.

Thank you. That is much appricated. This is majorly helpful and I really hope you guys get the skins and vehicle saves added and if you do, can you inform everyone how to give the option to remove all blips for all players like you did me because I am sure others would like to know this too. You guys did some great work!

It work very fine now in ‘only admin mode’ and using of IPs. So thanks for the resource :slight_smile:

@WolfKnight179 @TheStonedTurtle Hey guys, I don’t know if you’re interested but I’ve added all of the post-Bikers vehicles to the menus in trainer.js and cleaned up the formatting a bit for readability. The vehicles all spawn fine and the vehicle mods all show up and work (aside from the proximity mine droppers on some of the weaponized vehicles which don’t function after installation). If you’re interested, let me know and I’ll get the snippet to you.

this would be perfect if it had an option like simple trainer to clear vehicles in a radius so you dont got to /dv every vehicle by hand.

@Painwithin yes this would be a great idea!!
@Fenwick @TheStonedTurtle I also make a modification to the trainer, i removed all vanilla vehicles and make a add-ons vehicles list. If someone is interested i can share no problem

I wanted to make a follow up to my admin problem. I figured out that in order for the admin menu to work, it needs ACL installed.

@Painwithin I will add that to our list of things to do :slight_smile:
@Citybuild122 The MelloTrainer admin configuration cannot be modified by another resource, it is local to the trainer itself, having ACL installed won’t make a difference to the way this trainer operates.