Delete me 4

Unfortunately, I’m not allowed to create a post. I’m new to the forums… I’m fairly certain that the problem is something simple, and can be fixed really quickly, and I’ll be out of your hair… Could you please just take a look for me? Thanks.

HELP Please :confused:
The Mello trainer don’t understand our ‘player status’ as ‘superadmin’ and ‘admin’, so therefor it not work with ‘F6’ in admin-mode.
We use an FX-server and Essential 4 and set our status via ‘Icecon’ (rcon).
PS: We don’t use Steam to anything. So what can we do to get Mello to work in our admin mode ? :slight_smile:

Same here, problems with admin mods. Without admins seted on server it works fine, but when i set admins in config, the menu stop to show up. (followed FlatRacer’s instructions)

Also, is there a way to remove all the blips on the map? Maybe i can create my own (not RP server, more drift/racing server, i would like to show up the tracks locations on map)

@TheStonedTurtle is working on a new way of setting admins, the new update should be released soon. Could you send me a screenshot of your admins table?

I’m still unable to add myself to the admin list. Is this a glitch?

It works fine for me, send me a screenshot of your admin table.

There it is. Also, the only thing that I can think of is that the hex id is wrong. I converted my steam 64 ID to hex. Is that correct? The tutorial I saw said it was. Here is the ID if you want to double check. 76561198102076407
Thing8

They look fine to me, also just tried converting your Steam64 into hex and it’s the same, the only thing I could think of is that you’re joining your server but it’s not joining by Steam, but IP.

Would that be happening if i’m joining using “localhost”?

@wolfknigh i’ve problem here, with same admin table than @Citybuild122 , and i log in with steam. Can it be because another resource has admins config too? i use ACLServerSync that also has a admin option. i had a issue when i set me as admin, the message was about i missed to activate something in events, don’t remember exactly what, i will redo the admin table and try again to show you the exact notification.
€dit: i would like to be able to use the “Admin” section of the trainer, but let others no-admins players the trainer for vehicles, customisation, TP…

@Citybuild122 @BaluZ when you both join your servers, does the connect message look like this?

Untitled

Mine just says “Connecting: (Player)”. But, I’m in the process of fixing, it was a portforwarding problem.

on mine yes, same as you @WolfKnight179 (but with my own ID ofc)

@Citybuild122, there is a red save icon in notepad++, looks like you didn’t save the edits to the file.

I take back what I’ve said, I’ve got no idea what the problem is. mine just says “connecting: (player)”. Sometimes the server shows up on the regular list to where everyone can join, and sometimes it doesn’t, and I have to use “Localhost” to connect. I have an error message, for when I tried to connect through the server list. " Connection Failed, failed to handshake to server
[My IP Address]: 30120 - Failed to connect to [my ip address] port 30120: Timed out - CURL error code 7 (couldn’t connect to server). and Turtle, I saved it after I sent the pic, went in and still nothing.

Another resource shouldn’t be affecting the admin check in my trainer. After you join press F8 and it should tell you your admin status.

EDIT: Here is an example of what it should show: http://puu.sh/x5OcQ/7d7043aa7b.jpg

As @WolfKnight179 mentioned I am currently working on a new config file to much changes a lot easier.

what do you think is up with mine?

UPDATE v0.3.0 has been released. Strongly recommended to update to newest version of the trainer.

@Citybuild122 I’m not sure why you would have issues, I recommend a fresh install of the FXServer and only this mod. Also make sure you have steam open.

What about us there don’t have a Steam account ? What shal we do ??

The current admin system supports IP addresses, as you can see in the config.lua file of v0.3.0 :slight_smile: