Delete me 4

One, just my own.

20 characters

mellotrainer - Admin Version.rar (249.4 KB)
mellotrainer - Normal Version.rar (249.4 KB)

So these are working, I think I found the bug and fixed it.

Just download your desired version and use it like before.

EDIT: Fixed both Versions. They should work now.

2 Likes

Just tried both, the admin status gets sent through (it was traced), but the menu still wonā€™t open :frowning:

Neither of them open when I press F6, made sure the keys were bound properly, no issues there.

Nope, I just added a Citizen.Trace() for when the F6 key is pressed, went in-game and nothing appeared in the console.

Yep, itā€™s definitely in there :smiley:

Redownload it, really fixed now!

EDIT: CHECK AGAIN. FIXED THE ADMIN VERSION.

For Me I Cant Get Car Spawning Weapon Spawning And All Of That To Work

Back from vacation.

Pushed an update to the repo fixing the FXServer Issue, similar to how @Flatracer updated it.

Also made a slight update to the Player Joined message.

2 Likes

What file do I edit to change the default values for the trainer? When I try to edit the variables file, no changes occur in-game?

Can you give me a more specific example of what you are trying to accomplish?

1 Like

I wish to change the default states of some of the trainer options e.g. I want infinite stamina to be on by default.

And you are saying that editing featurePlayerInfiniteStamina = false; to be featurePlayerInfiniteStamina = true; in the variables.lua file is not working?

1 Like

Yep, I change it and nothing happens in-game, itā€™s still off by default.

Thatā€™s weird, It should work. Iā€™m going to test now Iā€™ll get back to you.

EDIT: So, i just tested and its working as expected. It shows ā€œStamina ONā€ in the Menu and i donā€™t run out of breath while sprinting.

I have the newest FXServer and this is one of the 3 custom mods I have installed.

1 Like

Huh, I just tested some of it as well, and when I try to set player location blips on by default, it doesnā€™t work. Also, when new players join, the blips donā€™t update with the new players.

Yeah my Player Blip system isnā€™t the very best and I canā€™t really troubleshoot that very much as i donā€™t have people willing to sit on my server while i test stuff for hours. Just from glancing at my code it seems Iā€™m not checking for new players and am only checking that the current blips are correct. Iā€™ll have to update that code to check for additional players as well.

1 Like

Alright, Iā€™ll see if I can find anything else thatā€™s broken or not working correctly, Iā€™ll send you a pm.

1 Like

Thank you soooo much for this trainerā€¦ solve a lot of long time problem for me.

And if i may ask, for the sake of curiosity, what would it take to be able to save player skin configs to DB for quick accessā€¦ that would be greatā€¦ outfit1, outfit2, outfit3ā€¦ i change character a lot.

Youā€™d probably have to use an external database such as MySQL to store saved peds/cars, then load them when the client joins.