Delete me 4

Continuing on @Xnitro67’s request:
I looked at the source and it seems to use in-game action keybinds instead of keycodes (took me over an hour and looking through ScriptHookV’s source to figure this out) and I don’t really know what I’m doing with all that. I’d also like to have it use numpad (8/2/4/6 to navigate, 5 to select, 0 to go back) because both the scoreboard mod (what Xnitro was referring to with the playerlist) and vRP’s interaction menus both use up arrow/arrow keys to navigate.

Man could you convert this code https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/skin-control
You can’t find any better skin manager for multiplayer models.
the source is there but it seems that no one cares about it.
or maybe just get the part of the code that modify MP Models face…

any chance on adding teleport points? not just to players

@TheStonedTurtle Be advised, this for some reason conflicts with the “VRP” framework in which police spawns in cars and chases after you which is not meant to happen. Police aren’t meant to peruse in the vrp plugin however with this trainer enabled they spawn and start chasing you, could you check whats up with that?
Thanks!

how do you give the admin section to individual people like owner of server and admins?

Any chance of this getting ported to fx server?

1 Like

Hi @TheStonedTurtle

Is it possible to add option in the notification dead …

Who kills who,

Example Username + ID kill Username + ID

It would greatly help the admin to find the freekiller or spawnkiller

thx

can someone make a video on how to add admins to the trainer thanks

this trainer doesnt work on fx side

Does not work admin or does not work the menu in fx server ?? I have written my id steam

@TheStonedTurtle
Hey man,
Its broken for FX server

I just tried it, the admin version is working

Yeah i kinda want this working again since scripthook is broken on FX kinda need menus

Just tried it also, as well as messing with the admin settings and no luck.

I’ve figured out how to get it working on FX, dirty fix but works

If working for FX is there a way to strip all the code having to do with wanted levels and police? And keep it working…

How did you get it to work?

I am not sure where your problem is. I added my steam ID and it instantly worked.

Strange, I did the same thing and it doesn’t work at all, your trainer works fine, but this one doesn’t .-.

Did you only add one Steam ID or more?