Delete me 4

good, And you can issue a ban? How can I implement this?

And it would be good if the ban is given on time, day, week, month, about like this, super idea?

I still have a thought to show the player Steam Id

I’ll work on the ban system, but I’m working on other parts at the moment, so banning will either come in the next update or the upcoming one.

Is it possible to make it where the customizations we add to our saved vehicle, stay on? when i customize a car and save it, then respawn it, it is just a base car with none of my customizations saved.

When u do player names over head it work until you go into your map then it stops working and u cant toggle it back on.

@SolarFantom Could you elaborate a bit more?

@Matt_CGamer We are aware of this issue, we’re going to completely re-write the blips/overhead names system soon.

I spawn a vehicules, do my modification, save the car. then when i spawn it… all my customization are there… behond server reset also…

ok cool thanks. Will this also fix where its showing invalid on the map for the players blips? it seems to bug out every now and then and put invalid and remove my friendly/neutral/hostile markers.

Yes, we’re going to re-write it.

When i press B on my controller it teleports me if i have a marker on the map, is there a way to prevent this?

What i mean is for instance say i spawn a police car, then i add a rambar, spotlight, and a skin i like, then save it. The next time i spawn it, its not how i saved it, the extras i added arent there and the skin is different, the car isnt how i saved it. Same goes for if i spawn a civilian car, paint it, add wheels, window tint etc, then save it, it wont spawn how i saved it, it will spawn as a stock car with no upgrades.

The controller button conflicts will be fixed in the next update, as for the vehicles not saving properly, delete your save files from the mtsaves folder in the root directory of your server, then reinstall the trainer.

thanks for the reply, will try.

When is the next update?

In the next couple of days hopefully.

hey how would i change the open key from f2 to f1?

The upcoming update has the trainer set to F1.

every time i press square on my ps4 controller the trainer opens

As said before, the upcoming update should fix this issue.