Delete me 4

i dont think its a known bug since it work flawlessly for me… but thats just my vote on the poll.

okay. Thank you, that really helps me out. Does anyone have an idea on what the problem could be?

MsQuerade 's ACL has a weather synchronization system in it, and that fully syncs it. If you try to change the time/weather with this trainer, ACL will automatically force it back to what it has set.

1 Like

while we are into acl discussion, are the traffic and crowds commands will be integrated too in trainer for admins?

Hey man, really appreciate your build but i was wondering like, is it even supported to be used in FX yet? cause i tried runnin it best as i could without luck… maybe you can tell me some about it ?

Kind regards,

Monky

The trainer and all of it’s features are meant to and do run on FX Server.

aint running for me for some reason ??? it just gives an error in the console buddy , sorry

it literally says couldn’t load resource

scratch last 2, got it working, thanks for your reply

I can use any of the options every time i press enter it wont work. I can only toggle thigns on and off

Question for the futur devellopment of Mello… [bare with me… kinda drunk] Do you plan on attacking the Weapons Saving part … Mello becoming my one stop data saving shop.

I run FX, VRP, VRP PSYCHO 3.5 but i always loose the weapon i buy after a while…

And i need to re-take a moment to thank you for your work…

I can’t speak for @WolfKnight179 but I personally wasn’t going to tackle a weapon saving system. Some people might want it to save individual weapons and others would prefer it save all their weapons as a loadout so it would require some sort of toggle between the two or support for both.

We’ve got quite a ways to go until v1.0 so I wouldn’t be surprised if we tackled this eventually, just no promises from me :slight_smile:

The trainer does not open for me at all, tried it on a fresh install of the script and nothing.

Should note I have scripthook off and am trying to enable it via F6

Did someone say saving? On it.

@Proportionality check your F8 console for any errors, also check the FX console.

2 Likes

Hi guys… i just want to point out (if the info help) how i can crash to desktop with 0.4.0 everytime.

Inside Admin Menu, changing time… You choose “Forward 1 hour” many times…

21:11
22:11
23:11
24:11
Then here… goes over the clock and insta crash.

That crash happens to me on any trainer if u hit it multiple times. I think it might just be a FiveM thing.

good point… i did not try others trainers for a long time… its possible

I can confirm what Briglair has said, it happens with all trainers and crashes everyones client that is connected to the server (doesn’t crash the actual game server). Mine happens to crash everyone because it syncs time updates with everyone

I’ll probably add some check so you can only update the time via that command every 10 seconds but its under the admin section currently so its not a huge priority for me.

As @Flatracer pointed out there is an actual issue with the code, it will be fixed in the new release.

-- Forward one hour
function getForwardTime()
	local hour = GetClockHours() + 1
	if(hour == 24)then
		hour = 0
	end
	return {h=hour,m= GetClockMinutes(),s=GetClockSeconds()}
end

This is the fix for the error, looks like going back 1 hour had same issue.

The Problem is, that the Menu trys to set the hour to 24, but this obviously can’t work…

@TheStonedTurtle or @WolfKnight179 have to fix this, it is no problem with FiveM

1 Like

Change it to 24, my fault

1 Like