Delete me 4

it took 1 nano second to create mtsaves… so it was the whiskey! i’ll go test it properly

Yeah I was gonna say, missing data-saving.lua and it still says 0.3.0? Defo outdated!

the saving features are awesome for the lack of better words and not being good in english (yup im french)

Its exactly what i needed… especially multiple skin saves… 4.0 is a master piece!!

i am definitely not worthy /kneel

i wonder how much hours and coffee you spent on that lil gem! oh wait, you better not do the math…

A couple hundred of both hours and cups :wink:

2 Likes

So you got stoned on coffee lol

Aye, @TheStonedTurtle just watched whilst I did all of the work for him :D. Much coffee was consumed.

Oh i thought they meant in total, the saving system is 100% WolfKnight.

Goog job I love the new update =) I’m pretty sure you already planned that but there is not livery support in the car menu! And Also I wonder how come I can’t shoot any player? Like If I aim at them it won’t shoot. I probably went over something in the setup… Or something is conflicting

There is livery support, it’s under the Modifications menu, but it will only show for vehicles with 2 or more valid liveries. Are you using EssentialMode? That has a pvp setting in it that can stop you shooting other players.

Oh thanks for the livery! It used to be in paint in Lambda which explains my confusion!
And I don’t use any sort of database nor Essential mode!

Only ressources that plays animations

sorry for disturbing again :thinking:
A lot of players on my server ask me for a no-clip function like on LambdaMenu. Is this function planned on Mello Trainer?

Is there any way to grab an older version or disable the steam and save systems? I don’t use anything steam in my servers

Yes a noclip feature is planned :slight_smile:

1 Like

The save system won’t work if you don’t use Steam anyway.

the save is working perfectly with all people using steam on my server! :smiley:
also i noticed fx server show now a “liscence” ID, so maybe you can use it for no-steam players (just an idea i had)
great news for noclip! thanks you!
Also i think about something else, is that possible to save the “settings” like you did with cars and skins?

In regards to the new license identifier, I will look more into that, but for now the only one is Steam. Myself and @TheStonedTurtle have plans to make it so your trainer options get saved, like the way Lambda menu does it.

ok good to know!
can i try to find a fix by myself for bikes tuning wheels?
if i found something i post here obviously :wink:

We will add a toggle to turn this functionality on/off eventually but currently it will always be on. Currently it will always create the mtsaves folder and the two files for each person connected via steam. What you can do currently is to remove the access to those options via the trainer.html which will prevent people from using the save features.

I.E. Remove these two lines from trainer.html:
<p class="traineroption" data-sub="playerskinsavedconfigs">Saved Configs</p>
<p class="traineroption" data-sub="vehiclessavedmenu">Saved Vehicles</p>

Like I said, we will eventually add a toggle to turn local saving on/off as well as MySQL support (The toggle will come first of course)

1 Like

Yo! Awesome trainer bro!! :smiley:

Is it possible for me to basically add vehicles for admins? Also is there an easy way to keep a setting turned off? I am a noob so I would appreciate the help! <3

<3 <3 <3
<3 <3
<3

Hi there, I’ve got a quick question regarding the weather menu in the trainer. For some reason, whenever I select a weather, it instantaneously flashes back to the default weather. I was wondering if this is a known bug or just me? And solutions to this problem. I do have ACL installed, but I don’t know if that could be conflicting with the trainer. Thanks for any help.