Delete me 4

its not important but in your About… you are still at the version 0.3.0

I still got 1 most-probably-stupid question but so i understand the mechanics… how does the trainer recognize my brand new crappy car as “owned” ? maybe i just dont know how to set ownership of a car.

Every spawned-through-the-trainer vehicle will be recorded in mtsaves as “Owned”… im pretty sure its not the case. im just too much filled with glenmorangie 18 to see the light.

Also… im using vRP and VRP Psycho edit 3.5 (all files downloaded today)… if there are any incompatibility between those and Mello Trainer.

If the trainer still says 0.3.0 in the about section, then you do not have the latest version. Please download the latest release from the description, 0.4.0. Or get it from here https://github.com/TheStonedTurtle/mellotrainer/releases

well… its pretty hard to beleave i made that mistake… i was 2nd to click on a new URL from the top of this page… and if im not mistaken, before TheStonedTurtle cleaned+edit the first post (pretty cute and clean looking btw) I also remember your github page and clicking the source code below.

also… if that was my mistake… im sorry for the confusion! now i see the zip file name this morning… too much whiskey ? maybe.

Haha maybe, see if the mtsaves folder is getting created now :slight_smile:

Really great :slight_smile:

It looks like it still published to other players even if there are not admins on FX

@Pixinc

If adminOnlyTrainer = false the trainer will open for everyone and only the admin options are accessible for admins.

Set it to true. This way only admins are able to access the whole menu.

Tried but did not work.

Nevermind, i cleared cache now it’s okay.
I feel stupid x-)

Not sure if I’m doing anything wrong, but skin saving does not seem to work between server resets. Once you close it down, nothing saves.

MELLOTRAINER: User has a save file.
Error running system event handling function for resource mellotrainer: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: data-saving.lua:100: bad argument #1 to ‘next’ (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘next’
data-saving.lua:100: in method ‘SendSaveData’
data-saving.lua:120: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92
hitch warning: frame time of 249 milliseconds
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

I’m unable to replicate your issue, please pm me the contents of your _skins.txt file.

The trainer is now just awesome!! congratulations!!
I have 2 requests to modify the trainer by the way!
-It would be very cool to have the bikes rims menu when we are on a bike, because it only change front wheel acctually, and only for cars wheels :confused:
-It would be awesome too to have a option to teleport to waypoint! a lot of people ask for it on my server, and with this last option i can totally disable scripthook on my server!

You can teleport to waypoint, press F3.

oh good didn’t noticed ^^ possible to change for f4? also is rockstar record and editor working without lambda?

The Rockstar Editor is not something we plan on adding to the trainer.

oh ok sad :confused: the only thing that left me if i disable scripthook ^^
i hope that you can fix bikes wheels in next update :slight_smile:

What is the actual issue with the bike wheels?

@WolfKnight179 when im on bike, i go to modification, wheels, it only apply cars wheels, no bikes wheels. and only on front :confused:

Check this out:

man you rocks! thanks you so much!

seems don’t work on FX server :confused:
edit: yes it works but console say cfx notification

Atleast it works. ^^

1 Like