Regional Roleplay 🍁 | ELS | Serious RP | EUP | Custom CAD |Pull Over A.I | Hiring In ALL DEPARTMENTS! | Looking For Staff & Administrators

Welcome to Regional Roleplay! We are a roleplay community that focuses on the region of Durham, and it’s emergency services. Each of our managers has over two years of roleplay experience and strive to bring you the best roleplay experience possible! Though we are strict when it comes to roleplaying standards, out of the game, we are all social people. We exist on the simple policy that the community matters and all important decisions will be brought before the community for review before they are enacted. We may own the server, but you all give us the ability to survive.

Since we are a smaller community, we expect to have smaller patrols, and hopefully will be able to grow quickly, and increase them! In our roleplay, we have a new life rule for all departments. This means that if your character is killed, then you forget about everything that has happened before, and you become a completely new character. Thus, you can’t be killed, and then recognize someone later on a traffic stop, as the character that would recognize them is dead. We also have a focus on active members and applicants.

If you’re interested in joining our community please join our public discord and fill out an application both links can be found below

Discord: http://discord.gg/pYhVWrG

Application Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2Sa43mfLJ98NOlxuT4dZH22T963n3Fv7SCLFk9tmkYTVNvA/viewform?usp=pp_url

Recruitment Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeQ6KiSuGfc

We offer many features that we hope will interest you:

→ Emergency Uniforms Pack (EUP)

→ Emergency Lighting System (ELS)

→ Custom Vehicles
→ Personalized CAD/MDT System

→ AI Interactions

Our community requirements are:

• Applicants must be 14 years of age at the time of their application.
  • Applicants must have a working microphone (Understandable Quality)
  • Applicants must have conversational English skills (in writing, and speaking.)
  • Applicants must have a Working & Legal copy of Grand Theft Auto V/FiveM.
  • Applicants must demonstrate maturity in their roleplay.

As of right now, we have two departments:

Durham Regional Police Service

O u r | V i s i o n

To have the safest community for people to live, work and play.

O u r | M i s s i o n

As Leaders in Community Safety , we work proudly with all members of our community while holding ourselves accountable to improved effectiveness in everything we do. We proactively address future challenges while upholding our values.

O u r | Philosophy

We are a problem-solving organization that, in partnership with our community, addresses the root causes of crime, fear of crime and anti-social behaviour.

O u r | Values

Every member of the Durham Regional Police Service is committed to providing quality service in partnership with our community. While learning from each other, we will achieve excellence through pride, respect, understanding and ethical behaviour…

Our Organization:

The Superintendent is the highest-ranking member of the Durham Regional Police Service and is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Durham Regional Police Service. The organization is divided into 2 Commands: West Division & North Division, these two frontline policing divisions are overseen by 2 Inspectors. Our Specialized units are overseen by either a Staff Sergeant or Sergeant respectively.

Superintendent: E. Rodriguez
Inspector: S. Corrie
Inspector: Vacant

Frontline Policing

The Durham Regional Police Service is divided into 2 Frontline policing divisions, each division is separated into 2 patrol zones. Prior to a patrol, officers are assigned a scout car and zone based on their current deployment. Our Community is comprised of a live fleet meaning that we have a set amount of scout cars and when one is damaged during patrol it is removed from service for an x amount of days and is logged in our Fleet status sheet.

West Division

West Division serves the city of Los Santos which is the most diverse and densely populated areas patrolled by the Durham Regional Police Service. This division is comprised of a bustling downtown core, dense suburban areas, some of the busiest ports in the region and lastly an international airport. Officers stationed at West division can expect very busy and dynamic shifts.

Division Commander:
Inspector: Vacant

North Division

North Division serves Sandy Shores, Harmony, Grapeseed & Paleto Bay. This area is comprised of small towns and large green spaces. These areas are hotspots for tourists, campers, and hunters, as a result, we often see heavier traffic on area roads. With that being said traffic safety is a priority in North division and officers often work with regional traffic officers to conduct traffic safety initiatives.

Division Commander: S. Corrie

Specialized Units:

Specialized Patrol officers when not on call are assigned to a patrol zone and provide assistance to frontline patrol officers.

Traffic Services Branch

Road safety is a priority to the public and it’s one of our key strategic objectives. We are committed to improving road safety and pedestrian safety through education, enforcement, and proactive strategies. Traffic Services officers enforce the Highway Traffic Act (HTA) in an effort to change dangerous driving habits and keep our roads safe. Our Road Safety experts also use analytics to assist with investigations and to manage traffic safety concerns proactively.

Canine Unit

The Canine Unit uses canine skill sets to provide specialized support to investigations conducted by uniform patrol officers, Major Crime, Criminal Investigations Bureau, among others.

Specific support examples include:

-Searching for suspects
-Searching buildings, insecure premises or forcibly entered premises in which an intruder can easily hide -(such as office complexes, retail malls, schools, and factories)
-Determining the direction of travel of fleeing suspects
-Locating property hidden or dropped by suspects
-Conducting searches for trapped, lost or missing persons
-Providing an alternative use of force option during high-risk arrests
-Patrolling areas where the presence of the Canine Unit may act as a deterrent to criminal activity

Marine Unit

The Durham Regional Police Service Marine Unit operates out of Vespucci Beach Marina year-round. During the non-boating months of November to March, the Unit will respond to calls on the water on an emergency callout basis, as well as ice rescue situations.

DRPS Marine Unit officers are specially trained to perform a wide variety of tasks.
During the boating season, officers from the Durham Regional Police Service patrol the waterfront to promote boating safety and enforce various statutes, including:

The Canada Shipping Act
The Liquor Licence Act
The Criminal Code of Canada
The Fish and Wildlife Conservation Act

The DRPS Marine Unit responds to vessels-in-distress calls and supports the Canadian Coast Guard with overdue vessel investigations and/or search and rescue operations.

Tactical Support Unit

The Tactical Support Unit (TSU) is made up of front-line police officers who have additional specialized training. They are strategically located at stations throughout the Region ready to respond on-demand.
The DRPS is recognized as having one of the premier search and rescue units in North America. The latest scientific data and equipment are utilized in the search for lost persons.

icon-support-ontario Citizen’s of Ontario

What Can You Expect? As a Citizen of Ontario, you will have a wide variety of jobs and scenarios to chose from. We offer jobs from anything from a bus driver to a 24/7 CEO. We offer a lot of careers advancements till you find your dream careers.

What are the requirements to join?

-All Applicants of Citizens Of Ontario must be a minimum of 14 years of age.

-All applicants must be able to speak, read and write fluent English

• All Applicants must apply with their real first and last names to ensure higher security
  • -All Applicants must have a working microphone

Career Opportunities

As Citizens Of Ontario, we offer many different opportunities to expand your career as a Civilian. All subdivisions jobs can be found below this message. All civilians must go through our basic training program and a probationary period before being eligible to patrol. Following successful completion of training, you will be assigned to a basic job where you will remain until you are a at least Civilian II. Once the rank of Civilian II is earned you will have the option to apply for a specialized career.

Available Specialized Career And Ranks

24/7 Convenience Store

• CEO
  • Vice CEO -
  • Area Manager
  • General Manager
  • Team Leader
  • Cashiers
    *** Casey Highway Clearance**
  • Owner
  • Co-Owner
  • Area Manager
  • General Manager
  • Supervisor
  • Tow Truck Operator
  • Fleeca Banks
  • Ceo
  • Co CEO
  • franchise Owner
  • Financial Manager
  • Loan Officer
  • Head Teller
  • -Teller
  • Peel Customs
  • CEO
  • Vice President
  • Shop Owner
  • Shop Manager
  • Shop Supervisor
  • Mechanic

Pizza This

• CEO
  • Vice CEO
  • -Regional Manager
  • =Area Manager
  • General Manager
  • Shift Leader
  • Team Member
  • Non-Specialize Careers
  • Barber
  • Bus driver
  • Cab driver
  • Garbage Man
  • Ects

How Do I Become A Citizens Of Ontario?

• Complete The Online application form
  • A Civilian recruiter will be in contact with you.
  • Set a day and time for your first interview
  • Upon a successful interview, you will be assigned as a Recruit Civilian
  • Once a civilian successfully completes their training they would be reclassified as a probation Civilian

Please be advised that the process for becoming a Civilian Of Toronto within the CTRP community is competitive and as such, an applicant may be declined at any stage of the process.

Command Staff

Civilian Director - M. James

Deputy Civilian Director - Vacant

Civilian Manager - Vacant

Civilian Supervisors, Vacant,

Reserve Supervisor Vacant

We hope that we will see you very soon! If you have any questions, feel free to join our discord server, and ask questions. Thank you for your interest in Regional Roleplay, and we hope you enjoy your stay in the Region of Durham!

Community Administration:

Directors Team
E. Rodriguez
S. Corrie

Staff Team:
D. Harrington

2 Likes

Recruitment Video!

Discord!

The Durham Regional Police is looking from new officers if you think you’d make a good candidate submit an application now!

All departments are recruiting.
Apply now: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/1/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2Sa43mfLJ98NOlxuT4dZH22T963n3Fv7SCLFk9tmkYTVNvA/viewform

I would like to thank all the applicants who have been joining. We are still recruiting:

OPEN DEPARTMENTS
Durham Regional Police
Civilians of Ontario
Durham Regional Fire/EMS

We just had our first community patrol. If you’re interested in joining join our community discord and fill out an application!

We are currently looking for staff members and department heads, if you feel you’re qualified submit an application!

The Durham Regional Police Service is currently looking for new officers! Apply Now https://discord.gg/wQGpw7X

Bump -
Accepting Applications

Recruitment Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeQ6KiSuGfc

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

On the contrary I did not advertise on your discord i pm’d you privately in regards to an offer. You declined that said offer no need to get your panties in a twist.

i am so sorry mate i have a smashed screen and all i saw was I am the Director of Regional Roleplay and I was wondering if and could see snipits which looked like an ad then at the end a hyperlink so i reacted fast to ban you as we have had so many join today and just advertise i apoligize for any incovenice my dude i only realised as my co-director pointed out it wasnt a ad .

We are currently looking for community Administrators & Staff Members!

We will Be Opening our Fire Department Soon, Stay Tuned and join our discord for more info!

Fire Department will be opening soon and applications for the Fire Department are open. Applications are also open for LEO and Civ so feel free to send one in if you are interested in joining.

We are also still looking to build up our core of solid staff and administration. If you have any experience in those roles or are just looking for a fun, unique Canadian community don’t hesitate to join our discord and get in contact with a staff member.

Join our discord: http://discord.gg/pYhVWrG if you have any questions or if you want to talk to a staff member about opportunities.

Hope to see you soon.

Applications are still OPEN for:

Durham Regional Police Service
Durham Regional Fire/EMS
Civilians of Durham

If you are looking for a different type of community, not one of those DoJRP ripoff’s, join us now. We are a Canadian FiveM community and are accepting all members.

Please keep in mind, if you are applying, you must comply with the following requirements:

• Must be 14 years of age the day you apply,
  • Must have a working copy of Grand Theft Auto V, and FiveM,
  • Must have the discord platform,
  • Must have a decent sounding microphone,
  • Must be able to speak conversational English.

So why wait? Regional Roleplay is recruiting! Join now, and discover a truly Canadian experience!