[REDESIGN][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

Very easy actualy, and also almost everything is possible sincee you have access to the coding it self. Might open an new world for you tho…

Open the files, search for the text what you want to translate to your desired language. Then translate it, save the file and restart your server.

Hey there! I’ve downloaded KASHacters and followed all the “Installation” steps, but for some reason KASHacters doesn’t even load for me. I can see through the consol that it isn’t putting out any errors, but for some reason it still won’t launch. Anyone able to give a helping hand? Thanks!

make sure you KEEP the directory name as to what it was when you downloaded it

Hey i have a problem with the Script i can create a Char can spawn with them then i relog then i can´t spawn with him because this error : SCRIPT ERROR : esx_kashacters/client/main.lua:59: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘pos’)

@DampfKap
My Client Main.lua
https://pastebin.com/MnYm0vCG

My Server Main.lua
https://pastebin.com/B9mr3Y2i

And my Database

At the first view i see instant, that you forgot many identifier table, for example addon_account_data. Download the Script again and use the new one.

GG good job men !

@DampfKap

Nop because i search all this with the Structure search from Phpmyadmin and i have all now inside but it´s not working.

— Fixed i have edit the Spawn pos to the begin Spawn pos.

local IdentifierTables = {
{table = “billing”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “characters”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “society_moneywash”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “users”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “user_accounts”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “user_contacts”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “user_inventory”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “user_parkings”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “whitelist”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “addon_account_data”, column = “owner”},
{table = “addon_inventory_items”, column = “owner”},
{table = “owned_properties”, column = “owner”},
{table = “owned_vehicles”, column = “owner”},
{table = “rented_vehicles”, column = “owner”},
{table = “user_licenses”, column = “owner”},
{table = “datastore_data”, column = “owner”},
}

The issue is your last position is saving beyond the allowed characters in your database. Look for column in users and you will see the coords saved are cut off. a temp fix is to change max characters, i forgot how I fixed it but that is your current issue.

Has anyone created an option to switch characters without quitting the game?

4 Likes

i looked through all of the files and i can’t find any thing related to height,job,etc to translate is there a specific file there in.

hey I got this error after I joined the second time also where the name is on your screen from the person on my server is it called undefined can you help me ?

Error resuming coroutine: citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:397: bad argument #1 to ‘strfind’ (string expected, got nil)

stack traceback:

[C]: in function ‘string.find’

citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:397: in upvalue ‘scanwhite’

citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:553: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:551

(…tail calls…)

@esx_kashacters/server/main.lua:43: in upvalue ‘handler’

citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:169: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:168

YAYEET lol, after you choose a new slot it brings you here, then spawns you in and lets you create your character

1 Like

very nice send source?

What exactly is the difference here to the original? I could never use the original one because of spawning issues. I have a custom appartments script that does not agree with it and bugs out.

My Issue with Kashacters working with GCphone with the multiple characters, I had this error over last few days

An error happens on MySQL for query “UPDATE phone_messages SET owner = ‘Char1:(hidden)’ WHERE owner = ‘steam:(hidden)’ {=}”: Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: ‘steam:(hidden)’

If I delete the above from the server main lua it works fine and means I get the character screen. But I want every character to be able to have their own phone messages/calls.

Can Anyone assist me with the GCphone and Kashacters please

2 Likes

Only the Design

hey was wondering if you could send the code on how you got it to display that, i’ve tried multiple times with no luck

Thanks

It’s not public, I added it myself.

Thanks for your reply, will you be making it public or keeping it private

Thanks

keeping it for my server, don’t plan on making it public.