[Recruiting] Pennsylvania State Roleplay | PASRP | 2.0 Launch | EUP | Serious RP | Custom Cars | Realistic Jobs | Gangs & Drugs | Hiring Emergency Services |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pennsylvania State Roleplay

The Pennsylvania State Roleplay Community is now recruiting for all departments such as (CPD, PASP, DCSO, Communications & Civilians. We are a state wide server and would like to honor you as a member of our community.

PASRP DISCORD & Website

Currently under change

WHAT DO PASRP HAVE TO OFFER FOR YOU?

• Custom EUP For all departments
  • Custom civilian, Fire/EMS, and LEO vehicles
    Custom name branded Civilian clothing
  • Whitelisted departments: CPD, DCSO, PASP, CTPD, FAA, FIB
  • Active staff team, always ready to give support via Discord and website
  • Custom scripts
  • CAD system
  • Custom vehicles
  • Wonderful roleplaying
  • Friendly community and staff
  • Discord and FiveM integration
  • Always listening for new suggestions
    We are looking for active members who are willing to roleplay, make friends, and follow community guidelines.
    For more information join our Discord-Server or visit us on the web

Features:
State Wide Community
Serious Role Play
Serversided Emergency Lighting System (ELS)
60+ Custom Police Vehicles
1200+ Civilian Vehicles
All in-game Civilian model Vehicles are all addon vehicles known as imports
Realistic Vehicle Damage
Bloods | Crips | MS13 Gangs
Vape Script
Fuel Script and many more features.

2 Likes

how active is your community nightly? __/32?
How long is the training process for LEO?
Ive had my PC for a few months now and am on two servers as Junior Deputy and Probationary deputy, but neither server ever have time to get my training done. Its frustrating.

20/32 at night until 1pm est
1hr to 2hr
and if you come on over we can get you right in

Im loving the pictures and uniforms of the Troopers! I might have to come check yall out tonight when I get off of work.

1 Like

i see a Pennsylvania state rp
Pennsylvania city and a Pennsylvania… only one has alot of ppl online.

Pennsylvania State Roleplay is my main server right now. I can’t wait to get on the server and play with people that know how to roleplay. The server has many opportunities and although not a lot of people play on the server right now. The people that do are amazing roleplayers and make my experience that much better.

1 Like

RP drama removed from topic. If you have a problem with a server, take it to the PM’s.

could of sworn this place was to let people KNOW about servers… i guess we can only PRAISE servers? no such thing as a bad one i suppose. 10-4

1 Like

Thanks for the Responses everyone, we really appreciate the growth of the community and the great comments of the Official Pennsylvania State Role-Play Community!!

Discord is invalid; how do I apply? Can I see pics of your CAD?

Only great because they have the bad ones deleted :wink:

https://discord.gg/AQm7x2h Here’s a new link for you and yes you may we have a total of 2 CAD/MDT

Love it… Provide proof that someone is lying on the website and the admin team takes it down? Like I said, if anyone wants to know what really happened in the first 2 minutes I arrived in this server, just message me.

Provide proof that someone is lying on the website

Exactly, that’s not the intention of this topic. Please take the drama somewhere else.

You are right, you are allowed to say a server is not up to par, but please keep it civil and not a personal attack on the server owners, provide feedback to why a server is bad so the owners can do something about it. Just saying it sucks is kind of spam and kinda pointless.

If it doesn’t fit that criteria, then either take it up with the owners or keep it off the forums.

Enough said, please refrain from continuing this argument, please contact the server owner to take a look at your ban appeal.

I was just wondering, how old do you need to be who join?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

i need a valid link

I can’t join the discord

Hello i am a admin on the server, and here is the discord link to our server https://discord.gg/aAZMPav

New discord link is here | https://discord.gg/aAZMPav |