RECRUITING NOW! | Intrepid-Gaming Roleplay Public | Now Hiring Police/EMS | 50+ Custom Cars | Properties | Drugs/Dealer | Numerous Jobs | Black Market | Tattoos | Custom Scripts | Robberies & More!

roleplay
addons
server
jobs
customcars

WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING AND IN NEED OF ACTIVE PLAYERS! PLEASE JOIN THE DISCORD AND APPLY ON OUR FORUM

How to connect with Intrepid-Gaming:
Discord: https://discord.me/intrepidgaming
Teamspeak: ts22.gameservers.com:9245
Join our FiveM RP Server: direct: 209.222.107.130:30120 or search “intrepid” in the server browser
Join our forums: http://intrepid-gaming.com/ still under construction

Who We Are
Intrepid-gaming is a newly created FiveM RP community whose primary goal is to provide players with a balanced playing field while maintaining that all players have as much fun as possible!

Gameplay/RP
We make sure to spend all of our time and resources on both the police and civilian sides of our community.

This means, awesome features like jobs, custom cars, properties, custom scripts, and more are not only abundant but geared towards players as a whole.

That being said, numerous hours have been spent on developing the San Andreas State Police Department which anyone is encouraged to apply for as we are recruiting!

Rules
A full list of our server rules are located on the aforementioned discord

To summarize:
1. No RDM/VDM (aka failRP)
2. No Cop-baiting
3. No racial slurs or discriminatory behavior
4. Do not disrespect any member, administrator, or player within the server
5. No advertising of other servers and/or communities

Server Specs
Our server is located in the New York Metropolitan Area
Its hardware consists of the following:
1. Intel Xeon E3-1271v3 @ 3.6GHz
2. 32GB RAM
3. 512GB SSD
4. 1Gbps Fiber-optic connection

JOIN US TODAY!

we are looking for a third dev.

Recruiting all types of players! We are in need of active ones.

PM me

I’m kinda new to the FiveM RP but I am willing to learn and would love to play on the server. Is it whitelisted or?

It’s public
(20 char)

It is a public server. Feel free to join, new or experienced!