KickAss RP | San Andreas

WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING AND IN NEED OF ACTIVE PLAYERS!

How to connect with Kickass RP:
Discord: https://discord.me/kickassrp
Teamspeak: ts.kickassrp.us:3190
Join our FiveM RP Server: direct: 74.91.125.195:30120 or search “kickass” in the server browser
Join our forums: https://kickassrp.us/

Who We Are
Kickass RP is a newly created FiveM RP community whose primary goal is to provide players with a balanced playing field while maintaining that all players have as much fun as possible!

Gameplay/RP
We make sure to spend all of our time and resources on both the police and civilian sides of our community.

This means, awesome features like jobs, custom cars, properties, custom scripts, and more are not only abundant but geared towards players as a whole. Also, an in-game tablet!

There are so many cool features in our server, so it’s best to just join and take a look!

Rules
A full list of our server rules are located on the aforementioned discord

To summarize:
1. No RDM/VDM (aka failRP)
2. No Cop-baiting
3. No racial slurs or discriminatory behavior
4. Do not disrespect any member, administrator, or player within the server
5. No advertising of other servers and/or communities

Server
Our server is located in the Midwest region of the US and connected to a fiber-optic gigabit network.

1 Like

we are looking for a third dev.

1 Like

Recruiting all types of players! We are in need of active ones.

PM me

I’m kinda new to the FiveM RP but I am willing to learn and would love to play on the server. Is it whitelisted or?

It’s public
(20 char)

It is a public server. Feel free to join, new or experienced!

bump
bump

we want to have the economy ran by the players that way its fair and the owners and admin dont feel as they are cheating people out

We are holding a sweepstakes in our server! All will have the chance to win $250,000! Join our discord for more info.

bump bump bump bump bump.
Bumperino

bump
bump
bumping the bump

bump :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: