Community has now Shut down. No Longer around

If you are going to post 3 consecutive posts in 30 minutes, then please combine them.

We are looking for EMS, POLICE, Fire, Moderators for our Fivem Community, Currently hiring in very department.

the discord link is expired for me

this is no longer needed

We need a car skinner to make cars of a explorer to make a Owner car, Admin and Moderators cars.

Our Community is an open community, I would personally would like to extend my arm to help out with other communities that is why we are going to be offer a community partnership. Come and talk to us about a possible Partnership with our community. Here’s what we have.

• FBJRP Menu based server
  • FBJRP Zombie survival Server (Still be developed)
  • FBJRP ESX Server (Still be developed)

message me on herehttps://discord.gg/xmXzg3z (Aaron H.)

Our Head of these departments left.

Head of Communicators
Head of Civilian Department

Got experience, Think you can do the job properly?

THEN Join Our Discord @ https://discord.gg/xmXzg3z

Let us know about your experience!

Fire Chief Needed for Department.

Our Partnership Programme.

What we would offer?

We would offer full support in helping you grow within our community. We are a realistic Community that has been made and run off by the members for the members. We as a community and as owners listens to the members for any scripts, vehicles etc. We test them and add them into the server.

What our Devs and Staff team do.

Our staff team monitor all Discords, servers etc to make sure that no one is going against our rules and regulations which have been put in place for our server. Our devs work hard to bring out the best in our community. We test the scripts, vehicles etc that you want us to put in. If they work without any issues they will be added, If they have issues then they are looked into even further to see if we can fix the problem.

What I do as an Founder and Director?

I am the Founder and Director of the community and since the start of the community have have dedicated my time into the server. I have invested over 300+ hours worth of my time working on the servers from start to finish. I am an Director that actually cares about our members, Actually cares about the servers. I will work any time of the day to make things work. There is to other owners who help out any way they can. They work as much as they can because they also look after the members and the community.

What does this mean for your Roles and Ranks?

We would help your community by giving you and your members similar ranks to what you have now in your community. Some ranks maybe a different layout to what you have but we will try to help you out and make sure you are given ranks that are suitable for your members.

What Emergency Services departments we currently have. All departments are available and hiring

Los Santos Police Department

Los Santos Fire Department (Needs Fire Chief)

Los Santos County Sheriff

San Andreas State Troopers ( Brand New Department)

San Andreas Highway Patrol

San Andreas State Communications (Needs Head of Communications)

How can we help you?

We would help you by growing in members by coming together as one community, Building a stronger hold to great RP scenarios. We have a base that has been made by the members for the members. We want to help you being able to come one and Roleplay to a full standard.

What our Community tolerates and doesn’t tolerate.

WE as a community have made a decision to set the community to a 16+ year age in order to join our community, In order to protect you from having trolls coming on killing you creating issues etc. We do not allow that. We are trying to set a standard that we don’t operate on failrp. Neither does anyone else. We are an age restricted community to create better roleplay for everyone.

Our community have rules and regulations in place to help us understand people as a person and give them a choice into what they want to roleplay etc.(edited)
We are community that is currently.

Our community is an open community where people can join No matter how many other communities they are in. We allow them to be part of something different. We give them a choice, We don’t care what communities they are in or what they do. As long as they can roleplay to a high standard they we have no problems with that.

We have roles and regulations within the rules to make sure that RP is fair to everyone. You as a member can roleplay in any way you like as the sky’s the limit.

The current server we have

Menu based server.

Money based server Whitelisted (Currently being made)

If you are interested reply to this post or join our discord and private message me and we can get talking.

Our Heads of these departments left.

Head of Communicators

Fire Chief

We are looking for someone to take over these postilions, No experience is needed but is an assessor y. Want to know more information

THEN Join Our Discord @ https://discord.gg/xmXzg3z

Let us know about your experience!

Hey, I can Develop both TeamSpeak and Discord. But I would also really like to help out as a Department Head in any Department that is in need of help as I have been mostly anything. I am a 28 year old Sergeant in real life so I prefer to become a Department Head in a LEO department but I can help out anywhere. Please message me on discord @ Daniel A. #7704 @FBJRP-Owner

Your Discord Links seem to have expired so I can’t join the Discord. Please either message me on discord or create a new discord invite link (non expired) and send it here.

Hello,

Just letting you guys know our money based server is currently being developed. I am going to put a range of $150,00 to $200,000 as a starting point. When the server will go up. This is still be developed/configured.

But expected to be up by the end of next week .

We are still looking for members to join in the Following Departments.

• Los Santos Police Department

• Los Santos Fire Department (Fire Chief needed)

• Los Santos County Sheriff

• San Andreas Highway Patrol

• San Andreas State Troopers

• San Andreas Communications Department (Need head dispatcher)

We are adding more roles into the community, Also adding new items into the server. We are always adding new things in for the departments. Our Cad system is being redeveloped to make more departments to be added.

We are looking into a partnership of some kind, We are an open community that has been growing strong since the start. We are adding more and more into the servers to make them ready to be used for the members to enjoy when roleplaying on our servers.

Every department in the server is controlled by department head. Us as owners don’t interfer with anything of the department apart from Applications/Interviews when the department heads have asked us to do it for them.

We are an honest community, We will help you expand your roleplay in any way, shape or form. We are a community that is a 16+ Community.

We are an open community so We don’t mind what servers you are apart of, We don’t care. We are focused on bringing you guys together as a open community where you decide what you want to do. If you want to join us for Roleplay great we have ranks available for everyone.

All departments respect the members and will help you out in any way they can to make sure that you are ready to be part for the community.

The discord link is expired. Please create another one that does not expire.

Link expired. Make one that does not expire

Here https://discord.gg/xmXzg3z

When you make a discord link. It should say “Edit Invite link” and press on that then go to expires and put that to never then click on generate new link then use the link and put it in here so i will be able to join. If that don’t work then you can add me on discord. Alex C.#6850

Community has now closed down, Can this post be taken down as no longer needed thanks