Recommendations for a new server

As title states, looking for a new RP server to join as my last community shifted to an econ model and died. Experienced in RP and character development. Would like to join a server that is active, not filled with kids or failrp and have a solid community. Preference to go to a Civ role; age requirements are not an issue - though 18+ servers are preferred but not an end all be all.

Not a fan of econ servers, its just too much work to spend hours grinding to make money, I do that well enough in my regular job.

Thanks in advance for what you’ve got for suggestions!

Hello, we are looking for members and staff members for just about every department. If you would like to see our post look here: (16+) Looking for mature Experienced Staff & Department Heads! and if you would like to join our discord then join here: https://discord.me/kingroleplay . Have a great day! ~Deputy Director | Keegan P.

Hello there I’m Eagle with The San Andreas Department of Public Safety. We are very “noob” friendly here, in fact our civilian moderator was a new player to Fivem, but had years of RP experience when she first joined. We would love to have you in our community, even if you end up using us as a stepping-stone to get you in one of the larger communities out there. Our most important rule is that you treat your Fivem experience like real life, if you take that with you them I’m sure you will do great with us. I would send you a discord invite but unfortunatly my discord is down so I’m going to have to wait a bit

there you go https://discord.gg/CV7W4TG

Come on down and join Wayne County Roleplay today!

Are you tired of all the RDMs, VDMs, and Trolls. Well you have found the right add because we are a community with active admins and staff and we take roleplay serious. We are realistic and we are on daily. We do not have PATROLS, Citizens are CITIZENS and if you are in Law Enforcement welp find out if one is on duty and you’ll see and joy the experience on the server.!

We have multiple department that are now hiring:

1. Michigan State Police
  2. Detroit Police Department
  3. Detroit Fire Department
  4. Michigan Public Safety Communications Center (911 Dispatcher)

We have multiple businesses that are looking to hire employees

1. Great Lakes Luxury Taxi
  2. Billy Bob’s Towing Services
  3. Vanilla Unicorn Strip Club
  4. Michigan State Bank

If you are interested in Roleplaying as a Truck Driver, ensure you haul your trailer and make some money, Just be careful because the Michigan State Police Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division is cracking down on truck inspections daily.

We base our state laws from Michigan, We aren’t asking you to know the law but ensure to read the law once you join our forums.

Come join the fun journey and apply today for verified membership.

Server Location & Information

Server Location: Detroit, MI
Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/dxYGnKb
Server IP: 74.91.114.227:30120
Teamspeak 3 IP: ts.wc-roleplay.com

1 Like

i look for a fivem server to play on how do i apply to play on this server can someone help me

come join our welcoming discord we are a new community looking for members https://discord.gg/CZWnCRG

1 Like

hmm …am looking too

Come join City of Toronto Roleplay, we’re friendly and have a established staff team, we’d love to have you!

[CBRP] Crystal Bay Role Play (In need of Civilians, Police, EMS, Fire, Dispatch, etc)
Crystal Bay Department of Justice RP a new community, who needs Devs, Staff, and a lot of Civs!

As it stands the Following roles are Available.

Developers
[TOP PRIORITY FOR NOW]
Server Developers / Texture Makers /

Texturing work is a must for right now!

Staff
Looking for staff at this time. [This could change at any given time.] [Need Training]

Dispatch
[We will use OpenCAD for now, you DO NOT need to know how to work the platform, we will teach you! We will also have a penal-sheet written for the Officers to use during patrols.]

Head of Communications [Need Training]
Experienced Dispatchers [Need Training]
Un-experienced Dispatchers [Need Training]

Law Enforcement
Experience officers [Need Training]
Unexperienced Officers [Need Training]

Fire Department
We run off of a Commissioner base.
We require a Fire Commissioner to run the department as it’s whole. [Need Training]
[Rosters / Veh. Rosters]
The entire Fire Department is available at this time.

Experienced / Unexperienced Welcomed! [Need Training]

Emergency Medical Services
Runs off of a more complex system, like the Fire Department. This will ensure the EMS operations run
smoothly with organized roles.
The Entire Department is available.

Experienced / Unexperienced Welcomed! [Need Training]

Civilian Operations
We need as many civilians as we can get. As we are heavily recruiting cops, we are also heavily recruiting Civilians.

Our rules are simple when it comes to roleplay. Be sensible with your RP. You can Fly planes, you can
do what most RP servers do not allow, as long as you can be realistic, or sensible. RDM and VDM are
still not allowed, along with most of our rules that of which can be read from our discord information
tab.

Please do consider joining! We appreciate all the help we can get.

ASRP is looking for new members! we are a small community with about 15 members. we are a new server, with State Police, B.C.S.O., L.S.S.D., Sandy Shores PD, Paleto Bay PD, and L.S.P.D. Civ roles are available. There are Staff positions as well. We are serious about RP, but love to have fun as well.

come check us out! Idaho State Roleplay | ELS | Serious RP | Lore Friendly | EUP | Custom CAD | Whitelisted | Recruiting and Hiring In ALL DEPARTMENTS | Awesome Staff Team | Pull Over A.I | Daily Patrols |

https://forum.cfx.re/t/all-time-role-play-13-development-team-professional-role-play-cad-mdt-looking-for-members-discord-https-discord-gg-ek6jdhd/161401

come check out north bay life rp! you will not regret it. one of a kind! :

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000333 EndHTML:000027856 StartFragment:000007624 EndFragment:000027716 StartSelection:000007624 EndSelection:000027716 SourceURL:Looking for more developers. Custom Framework

Header
Header.jpg2116x816 628 KB

North Bay Life RP is dedicated in giving the best RP experience possible, we have many jobs and opportunities for everyone!

About Us

North Bay Life RP is a public safety roleplay community operating around Sandy Shores and Paleto Bay. Our focus is on quality, relaxed, and realistic roleplay of Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS, and Emergency Communications. North Bay Life RP has been going strong since April of 2018, and our leadership is made up of real life emergency professionals. We have a custom CAD/MDT system, police vehicles and a huge custom fire/ems fleet! We also cannot forget about our civilians. We have TONS of custom cars and trucks. We have a full time vehicle developer that is constantly added new vehicles for us that you will not find on any other server. You ALWAYS have a say in our community! Is there a custom job or script you would like to see in the server? Well let us know and we will put it in! So come and join us, we’d love to have you! Check out our pictures and website to see what we offer and submit an application today!

What we have to offer!

Emergency Services
-Sheriffs Department
-Fire/EMS
-Game Warden

Jobs
-American Towing
-Banker
-Boat Dealer
-Car Dealer
-Delivery Driver
-Fisherman
-Foodtruck
-Fueler
-Lumberjack
-Mechanic
-Miner
-Pizza Delivery
-Real Estate Agent
-Reporter
-Butcher
-SMS Performance
-Tailor
-Taxi
-Risky’s Trucking Company
-Used Car Dealer
And Many illegal drug jobs!

★★ Requirements ★★

• Be at least 16 years of age (exceptions may apply if you are close to this age)
  • Speak English
  • Decent sounding microphone
  • Possess a valid copy of Grand Theft Auto V for PC

Server Features

Our Custom In Game Tablet

Screenshot_2

Screenshot_7
Screenshot_7.png778x468 375 KB

Screenshot_4
Screenshot_4.png776x468 138 KB

Screenshot_6
Screenshot_6.png719x469 190 KB

Custom Vehicles

These are just a hand full of the vehicles we have. There are MANY MORE!

2door
2door.jpg1053x566 155 KB

6doorford
6doorford.png950x411 370 KB

velociraptor
velociraptor.png910x529 392 KB

trailcat
trailcat.png889x609 448 KB

17m760i
17m760i.png1019x545 463 KB

urus2018
urus2018.png942x521 445 KB

m3e46
m3e46.png969x548 453 KB

mlnovitec
mlnovitec.jpg1389x691 207 KB

macanpd600m
macanpd600m.png1016x577 532 KB

na6
na6.png1150x556 527 KB

runner
runner.png991x586 543 KB

urus2018
urus2018.png942x521 445 KB

saleen
saleen.png1113x548 496 KB

tiffany
tiffany.png1338x601 677 KB

rmodm3e36
rmodm3e36.png1125x621 611 KB

xkgt
xkgt.png1111x561 516 KB

topkickhd
topkickhd.png1265x692 694 KB

rmodskyline
rmodskyline.png1101x607 628 KB

trailcat
trailcat.png889x609 448 KB

velociraptor
velociraptor.png910x529 392 KB

Police Vehicles

policearsenal
policearsenal.png960x304 311 KB

Fire and EMS Vehicles

Screenshot_9
Screenshot_9.png960x454 442 KB

APPLY HERE! 🢂🢂https://forums.northbayrp.com
Join Us On Discord! 🢂🢂 https://discord.gg/Cr7hQQU

policearsenal
policearsenal.jpg960x304 105 KB

Screenshot_9
Screenshot_9.png960x454 442 KB

World Exclusive RP is a new community that’s currently beeing built and we’re looking for people for pretty much any position.

What we like to call it is where LSPDFR meets FiveM, most of us that’s played LSPDFR has wished to have it online, we aim to make that the possibility and that’s the direction where heading!

We offer a lot of futures such as:
Custom cad/mdt system
Custom vehicle liverys
Addon vehicles for both police and civ
Government RP with elections and all
Pull over AI with interactions and all(LSPDFR style)
breathalyzer etc(LSPDFR Style)
Arrest AI with prisoner transport and tow vehicles etc(LSPDFR Style)
Random AI based callous(such as structure fire, MVA, armed suspect etc(In the style of LSPDFR)
Random events such as speeding vehicle, driving without lights at night and a lot more(LSPDFR style)
Player owned business
Custom Certified civ and non Certified civ jobs - Now with a lot more depth to the jobs
Custom made script
And a lot more! Already in coming soon!

FiveM Post: World Exclusive RP -> Where FiveM meets LSPDFR | Normal & OneSync Prototype| Custom gangs with gang territorium! | English | ESX | CUSTOM CARS | NO TRAINERS

Contact me in DC and we can talk about what department and such you would like to join and what your interests are.

I noticed this post is from August 2018, server is inactive? Would love to play in a MI based server considering I am also from the Metro Detroit area!

Hey man i think you would like EZRP.

@Klassik We don’t have a MI server, however I do help run a server you may be interested in. Join our discord, and I would be happy to talk.