Realistic Servers Like DOJRP

Hi guys!
I am looking for servers that are whitelisted and the RP is almost identical to DOJRP. I was a member there for a long time until I had to step away because of personal reasons. I am ready to jump back into things but I want a new home! If anyone has suggestions I would definitely love to hear them!

The SADoJ has been serving the public since August 2016. The approach to a realistic and professional environment is a combined aim of the SADoJ, along with a family orientated Community and love of gaming. The SADoJ aims to achieve these tasks by having a Community of Modders who believe in a respectful and mature environment where we can build a willingness to learn and better yourself and surroundings.We again want to thank you, Members, Staff, Administration, and all future viewers, fans and members of the San Andreas Department of Justice RP Community for taking the time to dedicate yourself to make and thrive our home. All while carrying us and yourself to the future.

Apply Here : https://sadojrp.org/

Fan Discord https://discord.gg/K7urx29

Server Information
What we Offer:

• Whitelisted Server
  • Custom Cars, Peds, and Scripts
  • Great Administration
  • Active Staff / Members
  • Working Website!
  • Growing Community

Original Post- https://forum.cfx.re/t/san-andreas-department-of-justice-roleplay-looking-for-members-serious-roleplay-custom-cars-peds-and-scripts-growing-community/162259

We would love to have you at Alameda County Roleplay. All information can be found here. Limitless Network | LLNW | CAD/MDT/Civilian Management | We need YOU | Unique map

Hi there, I am the community director at OSRP.

Orange State Roleplay

Our entire goal here is to provide a friendly, fun, and respectful environment for our whitelisted members. We offer multiple departments and many roleplay opportunities. It is guaranteed that you will find your enjoyment and future here. This is a place for members to make friends, enhance their roleplay skills, and grow their creator platform, if they are interested in it. Weโ€™re very confident in this community and itโ€™s future. We hope to build friendship with our members and take roleplay to a whole new level on the platform overall.

We are a fully whitelisted vmenu community for ages 14+. We offer a few great addon vehicles with lots of realistic scripts that will be the server enjoyable. Weโ€™d like to think of ourselves as a mix of DOJRP and OCRP. We have the best of both worlds. Our community team are full of individuals with potential and respect for members. We take lots of pride in respect here and you would surely enjoy it if what I described is what youโ€™re looking for.

Server Trailer: OSRP Trailer | FiveM Roleplay - YouTube
BCSO Promo: FiveM | BCSO Promotional Video - OSRP Community - YouTube
SAFD Promo: FiveM | SAFD Promotional Video - OSRP Community - YouTube
Discord Server: OSRP Community | FiveM

We are very much based off realism, we picked the state of cali before it went to crap to be based off of, we add tons of things to keep things lore accurate which allows serious RP.

Hello,

If youโ€™re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

1 Like

Give us a look?

Hey there, Signal One Roleplay is a community that strives to deliver the best Non-ESX RP! We are fully California Based & are very lenient and would love to have you in our community! Learn more information by clicking here.

Hello! Join us over at Auspire Roleplay, We Are Growing Every Day! We Reached Over 50 Members! And we would love for anyone to join if it sparks there interest! Join Today On Our Website! Still Running Fast-track Applications (No Interview and Training).