[REALEASE]-[ESX] Clotheshop with dressing-room ( delete and save outfit )

This is a simple modification of the esx clotheshop script for those servers who don’t got properties, it permite to save,delete and change your outfits.

Screens :

– EN : https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/348886Capturedcran20171202005329.png
– FR : https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/499448Capturedcran20171130214439.png

5 Likes

Heya!

I’m having a problem that the clothes overlappes the “original” skin clothes.
Is there any solution to fix this?

Image to the problem: https://gyazo.com/775f69c09b08cc50f8f294da65319ffc

Kind regards

1 Like

@Birolele did you got the last version of esx_datastore ?

Heya!
I’m sorry there’s nothing wrong with it, i was just stupid lol, got it to work now. :sweat_smile:

But i just found out that the “Change clothes - Dressing room / Changer tenue” is giving me an error from the esx_datastore hope you can help me out!
And i’ve import the esx_datastore.sql database

Is it possible that this happens due that i haven’t add esx_property yet?

EDIT! Just added esx_property and that worked, thank you for the script man, it works lovely.

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_datastore: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:74: attempt to get length of a nil value (field '?') 
stack traceback: 
server/main.lua:74: in function 'GetDataStore' 
server/main.lua:98: in upvalue 'handler' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function 
stack traceback: 
[C]: in function 'error' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function 
hitch warning: frame time of 152 milliseconds 
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_datastore: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:74: attempt to get length of a nil value (field '?') 
stack traceback: 
stack traceback: 
hitch warning: frame time of 150 milliseconds 
stack traceback: 
stack traceback: 

Kind regards,

1 Like

Hello! I have the same problem. How did you fix it?

It’s not a bug nor a problem. It’s because every variation is available. R* has extra code to prevent this. You just have to adjust all variations until there is no clipping.

Anyone has fixed this yet? or does know a solution.

I don’t know what to do…
Anyone can help me for the God sake? :sob::sob::sob:

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_datastore: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:74: attempt to get length of a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:74: in function ‘GetDataStore’
server/main.lua:98: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_datastore: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:74: attempt to get length of a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:74: in function ‘GetDataStore’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

Hey guys i was wondering if there is a way to add more clothes to the shop ? thx

Add “esx_property”, that should fix your problem.

do you have the problem that you can delete outfits but you cant save new

I have the same bug already updated esx_datastore and still the same problem pressists can you help me fix this?

I also have that bug someone please help me!

Do you need other resources from this mod?

Hi there @Birolele !

I know that this was a while ago, but could you tell me how you solved the problem? You stated that you fixed it but not how. We’re having the same problem on our server and just can’t figure out how to solve it.

Thanks for your time!

I can only save outfits with numbers as a label and not text. Any fix that will solve this issue?

I installed everything but i never had the luck for the menu to show up, even the boss menu from esx_society doesnt show up. I really need help cuz i did everything right.

The menu isnt popping up for me

Hi ! Same problem than wird_klap.
When I select the dressing… nothing can you help me pls ?
Thanks in advance

I have this error :
Error running call reference function for resource esx_eden_clotheshop: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:94: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘count’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:94: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
[C]: in function ‘coroutine.resume’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:34: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_datastore: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:563: in local ‘cb’
stack traceback: