NewWorldRP, SeriousRP, Economy Based, Cops,EMS, CAD, Custom Cars, Custom Jobs, Player Run Business's, Cops VS Criminals, Events

Are you looking for a great community to make friends in and become what you’ve always dreamed??

Well look no further here at NewWorldRP we strive in making everyone feel welcome , we have a great staff team and very experienced Developers to make sure that you always have something to do, So Why wait around why not visit our website today and take a look around.We are hiring Police, EMS also if your active enough why not try out for staff so then even you can help out other people who are learning about ROLE PLAY.

START YOUR NEW LIFE TODAY

www.newworldrp.com

Discord https://discord.gg/3DYyayK

3 Likes

Moved to #server-development:server-bazaar because that is where its supposed to be…

Awesome server! runs smooth

1 Like

Awesome RP Everyday. Dedicated Staff. Best custom cars. dudes join and lets have a spliff

joined the server a week ago i was welcomed by everyone and in that week i have noticed that the owners work really hard and listen to the community i enjoy the server and the players the scripts are awsome overall i rate this server a solid 10 out of 10