[RE-RELEASE] Lambda Menu resource

Here you have guys, the lambda menu in resource, enjoy! if someone knows how to make it an admin menu would be amazing!

lambda-menu.7z (387.7 KB)

PD: I ididn’t make it!! Just making you get it more easy!

INSTRUCTIONS:

- Put lambda-menu in your resources folder
- add lambda-menu to your citizen-mp.yml autostart resources

15 Likes

Nice thanks it would be nice if you could get the instructions from the person who compiled it.

1 Like

[Release] Lambda Menu i think its this one here

2 Likes

uhhh ok I installed it on my server Now what. F1 key ? Not sure what it does.

It’s “M” key :)) try it

it works good but its the older port of Enhanced Reborn not Lambda Menu so some functions are still broken like the delete vehicle when spawning a new one etc but it does work :wink:

I Think you should remind people that you require async for this…? i saw multiple words mentioning async in the .js

i havent figured this out or i dont know if anyone have yet…but how to you change the keybind from ‘M’ to something else ?

can u write it, if i am a cop, i can use it, when not than not ? xD

Does anyone can help me figuring out to make a check before activate the menu ?
I’m searching to allow only the admins to have this
But the code is too complicated for me atm ^^

You should probably learn to read, sonny. I clearly placed a question mark and wrote my reason for thinking that. Ffs

That sounds like some funny English to me!

1 Like

Nice English, Kenneth. Besides, English is not my main langauge. And you claim its your native language yet you have serious issues writing. And I don’t mean you’re bad at writing commas or some BS.
ffs
My “statement” was a question. What else would the question mark be for? Lol

you should get out of your basement if you haven’t heard people make sentences with question marks… It’s like you’re 90% sure, you put it in just for doubt. Anyway this is getting silly. Bye
Edit: my account got suspended temporarily for this comment. i thought i was trying to end this? :no_mouth:

Does this include the noclip?

Does anybody know where or how to change the open key?

trying to find it out too

And me to. ‘M’ is too simple for a moder to figure out, please help…

A mystery :anguished:
Suddenly, my Lambda menu does not work anymore when I activate it with ‘M’.
I have absolutely nothing done, no errors in both server and client console.
The same problem has my users on the server, not just me.
I have restarted the server several times and deleted the server cache, but nothing helps the Lambda menu is dead.
Does anyone have a suggestion for what has happened, thanks ??

Can confirm that this is happening, it has been reported by a few of the players on my server and a few of my friends.