[RE-RELEASE] esx_eden garage2: 3 in 1 garage

Here i am re releasing my esx_jb_eden_garage:
the old version where the impoud is somewhere you choose
esx_jb_eden_gargage

the new version is again impound with yellow circle but the cars dispawn when you enter garage ! and there is a garage for mecano. If the put a plyer car in it, thet wont getting it out !
esx_je_eden_garage2

06/11/2018 big update on esx_jb_eden_garage2

order start (ft_libs always as last resource):

start esx_jb_eden_garage2
start ft_libs

For people that want to save engine health and so on in db here is how to do it:
https://pastebin.com/vMBjYdvA
Here are some explanations how to proceed: explanations

If you have any problems with your database for esx_jb_garage2 then execute this sql (pay attention, it drops your table so make a mack up before !):
sql for garage 2

Here is an example how to integrate mecanoimpound for cops or mechanics here sample code for cops)
enable and disable area on duty

BIG UPDATE 3 in 1 garage

#UPDATE 25/08

- fix renaming vehicle to nil value cannot open garage
- each garage has own cars
- transfer vehicle from one garage to antoher
- BIG UPDATE: 3 in 1 garage: vehicle, boat and airplanes

pay attention that you will need to edit your airplane dealer and boatdealer to put it in that table owned_vehicles and in where clause in SQL: where vehicle_type=‘boat’ (for example)

40 Likes

Oh Dude, thanks for release. Gonna check it out

2 Likes

your welcome ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks nice :wink: thanks

2 Likes

Works like a charm! (20chars)

3 Likes

Thank you it works awesome…

2 Likes

Ty Jager:revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

for garage number 2 don’t forget to insert this sql:

ALTER TABLE `owned_vehicles` ADD `fourrieremecano` BOOLEAN NOT NULL DEFAULT FALSE COMMENT 'Voiture chez mecano' AFTER `state`;

fi a car is in mecano garage, it can’t bu pulled out until they go to mecano and retrieve their car

3 Likes

does this work with esx vehicle shop because i cant save cars to the garage

7 Likes

yea the do both work, you inserted correct sql ?

yea but its ok i found a new one that works perfectly fine with esx
thanks tho

the new version is again impound with yellow circle but the cars dispawn when you enter garage ! and there is a garage for mecano. If the put a plyer car in it, thet wont getting it out !
esx_je_eden_garage2 227

When I restore the lost car on the yellow point, it is then restored with an empty tank of gasoline!

2 Likes

thats your fuel script doing tha6t. mine is just garage nothing to do with fuel

you put sql? :slight_smile:

is their an english version of this?

I dont seem to have a regular impound with this, should there be a blip, if not where is it? Or should you use this together with another resource?

if you are using version 1 there is an separate impound otherwise yellow circle :slight_smile:

how to change this into the car names in vehicle shop?

get the names and push them to your menu …?

The best garage script for esx still but i have a problem. to make it work you always have to modify something on your vehicle to be able to put it in and out of the garage. and most of the time this fixes the dupe glitch too where you can take out as many vehicles you want. Why is this a thing? shouldnt it work whitout having to modify your vehicle?